A Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Simon

Re: A Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

Post by Simon »

and most of us won't be going there anyway by the looks of things!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

QuartzGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:Spoke to the FA.
They have it listed as a Wigan venue!
Grass :wink:

Wigan should amend their website.
The police have it listed as an Arsenal venue so cannot see it being an issue on the day.
It would be obvious to Wigan fans when they see loads of Arsenal fans going in.
Plenty of other pubs around to drink in, Wigan are not Chelsea or Spurs looking for trouble.
But if Herd and his Malaysian Firm are over for it, then it could get right pwoppah nawty with claret splashed all over the place!! :shock:

Or they might just visit the NIKE London HQ and light some candles and pay their respects to their deity. :rubchin:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

The police have it listed as an Arsenal venue so cannot see it being an issue on the day.
Plenty of other pubs around to drink in, Wigan are not Chelsea or Spurs looking for trouble.
But if Herd and his Malaysian Firm are over for it, then it could get right pwoppah nawty with claret splashed all over the place!! :shock:

Or they might just visit the NIKE London HQ and light some candles and pay their respects to their deity. :rubchin:
NIKE London HQ...they prefer the name mecca :barscarf:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Before the last game at Highbury, I was walking in with friends from from Holloway Road, then through Drayton Park, Aubert Park and Avenell Road towards the Clock End side of the ground, through lots of Wigan fans.
It was weird, but they were shaking our hands, saying what an honor it was for them to be at the stadium's last game etc.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I can confirm that NB123 and BRed's party will NOT be open to Wigan fans and following reports of a lack of hygiene at this event the last time out, the only bodily fluids puddling on the floor will be the welcome kind from the strippers. Entry remains free despite a sharp increase in interest following this fiasco. Our first VIP booth reservation has been confirmed: Steve_I, goonersid, Augie and HighburyJD.

Unfortunately our caterer has let us down (muttered something about pen not being put to paper yet and not wanting to shoot his bolt early) so if anybody can step in please PM me :barscarf:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

This thread is fucking hilarious.

That is all.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Sorry, let me correct myself.

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do I sign up for a booth by the way? :rubchin:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

northbank123 wrote:I can confirm that NB123 and BRed's party will NOT be open to Wigan fans and following reports of a lack of hygiene at this event the last time out, the only bodily fluids puddling on the floor will be the welcome kind from the strippers. Entry remains free despite a sharp increase in interest following this fiasco. Our first VIP booth reservation has been confirmed: Steve_I, goonersid, Augie and HighburyJD.

Unfortunately our caterer has let us down (muttered something about pen not being put to paper yet and not wanting to shoot his bolt early) so if anybody can step in please PM me :barscarf:
who needs food when we have strippers and cocaine? 8)

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

BournemouthRED wrote:
northbank123 wrote:I can confirm that NB123 and BRed's party will NOT be open to Wigan fans and following reports of a lack of hygiene at this event the last time out, the only bodily fluids puddling on the floor will be the welcome kind from the strippers. Entry remains free despite a sharp increase in interest following this fiasco. Our first VIP booth reservation has been confirmed: Steve_I, goonersid, Augie and HighburyJD.

:high5:

Your imaginary do sounds preferable to the one being hawked on here chaps. :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

BournemouthRED wrote:

That's what I saw in you as a business partner! :high5:

Sadly in reality I am going to have a few beers and watch the game on my own on Saturday because I don't want to be with anybody if it goes tits up. Unfortunately the missus has different ideas and has booked a restaurant for the night. Uh-oh.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

northbank123 wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:

Sadly in reality I am going to have a few beers and watch the game on my own on Saturday because I don't want to be with anybody if it goes tits up. Unfortunately the missus has different ideas and has booked a restaurant for the night. Uh-oh.

More for me then :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:

You want to train your woman better. :roll: :wink:

I too will watch this match alone because if it goes tits up I will be major fucked off. Told the missus to exclude me from any family stuff this weekend. She knows better than to not accomodate my childish whims where football is concerned! :lol: :oops:

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
northbank123 wrote: That's what I saw in you as a business partner! :high5:

I too will watch this match alone because if it goes tits up I will be major fucked off. Told the missus to exclude me from any family stuff this weekend. She knows better than to not accomodate my childish whims where football is concerned! :lol: :oops:
Asked the missus what she was doing around 5 on Saturday, she replied "nothing". I told her to do it somewhere else because I was watching the match :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

RoscommonGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
northbank123 wrote: That's what I saw in you as a business partner! :high5:

Asked the missus what she was doing around 5 on Saturday, she replied "nothing". I told her to do it somewhere else because I was watching the match :barscarf:
We Oirish know how to control our women, RG. These Ingerlish could learn from us. Crack the whip. Show her who is boss. 8)

Here - there's no chance any of our birds would ever read this, is there...? :worried:

:mrgreen: :wink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

I'm taking mine to the game! :shock: :shock: Only her second ever.