A Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
QuartzGooner

Re: The Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

Post by QuartzGooner »

officepest wrote:
armchair wrote:Questions for mods.....
1) Why is the op allowed to join the forum for the sole purpose of advertising his money-making ventures and subjecting us to shit punctuation and badly written posts without making any discernable contribution to any other thread on the forum?

2)Why has Quartz not either merged this, locked it, or mistakenly deleted it attempting to merge or lock it?

3)At the very least, why has Quartz not moved this thread to the 'Gooner Notices' section of the board where it belongs?
4) Why have you not made copious use of the exclamation mark?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D Haha.

To answer, in the Mods private section of the Forum we did discuss this thread.
We agreed to have a disclaimer that the parties mentioned are not being organized by the fanzine or website, but otherwise no one minded the thread being in this section of The Forum.

If you wish to have a poll on whether the Mods should move it to the Gooner notices please do, you know that I especially really love merging and moving threads, I get a real buzz from it, and any excuse to do so is gladly taken :barscarf:

But I think the organizer is a mate of Gooner.Ed's so feel free to ask him, he's the boss!

Herd

Post by Herd »

I know the persons running this ,they are sound and have done it before so crackaway if u wish !

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Herd wrote:I know the persons running this
Now why doesn't that surprise me.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

QuartzGooner wrote:
officepest wrote:
armchair wrote:Questions for mods.....
1) Why is the op allowed to join the forum for the sole purpose of advertising his money-making ventures and subjecting us to shit punctuation and badly written posts without making any discernable contribution to any other thread on the forum?

2)Why has Quartz not either merged this, locked it, or mistakenly deleted it attempting to merge or lock it?

3)At the very least, why has Quartz not moved this thread to the 'Gooner Notices' section of the board where it belongs?
4) Why have you not made copious use of the exclamation mark?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D Haha.

To answer, XXXXXXX XXXXX we did discuss this thread.
We agreed to have a disclaimer that the parties mentioned are not being organized by the fanzine or website, but otherwise no one minded the thread being in this section of The Forum.

If you wish to have a poll on whether the Mods should move it to the Gooner notices please do, you know that I especially really love merging and moving threads, I get a real buzz from it, and any excuse to do so is gladly taken :barscarf:

But I think the organizer is a mate of Gooner.Ed's so feel free to ask him, he's the boss!
The first rule of mod club is no one talks about mod club. :banghead: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

:D shut up and give me your pocket money :oops:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
:D shut up and give me your pocket money :oops:
On your own on your own on your own. :mrgreen:

I wonder if you was responsible for that EIE flag that was draped in front of the spoon after we got beaten by chelski. No wonder they pooped themselves as they walked by. Probably about the only decent thing about your mates bash that day.

armchair

Post by armchair »

QuartzGooner wrote: :D Haha.

To answer, in the Mods private section of the Forum we did discuss this thread.
:shock:

Is that like some kind of Oirish gay bar full of midgets, druggies, tree huggers and ladyboys?

:rubchin: :-P

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

armchair wrote: :shock:

Is that like some kind of Oirish gay bar full of midgets, druggies, tree huggers and ladyboys?

the 'Oirish' in thats sentence is redundant isn't it ? :wink:

:D

armchair

Post by armchair »

clockender1 wrote:

Are you saying that all the Oirish are redundant, dole scrounging, drunken, wife beating, losers?
Racist!
:wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

QuartzGooner wrote:To answer, in the Mods private section of the Forum we did discuss this thread.
:roll:

Next you'll be telling them about the dossiers we've got about EVERY user in there.......... ive said too much, carry on 8)

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

armchair wrote:
clockender1 wrote:

Are you saying that all the Oirish are redundant, dole scrounging, drunken, wife beating, losers?
Racist!
no, i was saying that they are gay midgets.... :-P

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
armchair wrote:
clockender1 wrote:

Racist!
no, i was saying that they are gay midgets.... :-P
Ah - look at the two homos flirting! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:To answer, in the Mods private section of the Forum we did discuss this thread.

Next you'll be telling them about the dossiers we've got about EVERY user in there.......... ive said too much, carry on 8)
Flash, do me a favour, add to armchair's and clockender's dossiers that they are now an item. I'd suggest we get Quartz to merge the two dossiers but we all know how that would end... :roll:

:-P :wink:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Flash, do me a favour, add to armchair's and clockender's dossiers that they are now an item. I'd suggest we get Quartz to merge the two dossiers but we all know how that would end... :roll:

You are severely tempting me

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

QuartzGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

You are severely tempting me

:lol: