SATURDAY'S PRE-MATCH DEMO...Will you be there?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Re: SATURDAY'S PRE-MATCH DEMO...Will you be there?

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Bendtners Drinking Buddy wrote:The problem is, so many people are supporting their views more than they are supporting the team.Wanting to Lose?
Wanting to focus your efforts on a shitty, disorganised protest that will acheive nothing?

Pathetic.

And that is the problem. Its got to the stage where we want that fucking clown out of the club above anything else. I cant wait to join this protest saturday and i just pray wenger knows what we thing. If the press is correct in that the crowd reaction is making wenger upset i pray it continues.

WENGER OUT!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Bendtners Drinking Buddy wrote:The problem is, so many people are supporting their views more than they are supporting the team.
my views are supporting the team.

there's nothing wrong with the team. its the manager.

if you're happy paying for Wengers 40% pay rise, good for you.

i'm not, and last time i checked its a free country - so i'll stand and sing for the team on the pitch, and off the pitch i'll stand and sing against piss poor management.

EIE

silus

Post by silus »

To those that say it won't work...you may well be right...but its better than doing nothing and moaning on forums for another 3 years. I say again...anyone who is going to the match and wants change should attend...it will get some media attention.

what have you got to lose by going along?..one less pint in the pub but the opportunity to let your feelings known..seems a small price to pay to me.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

silus wrote:To those that say it won't work...you may well be right...but its better than doing nothing and moaning on forums for another 3 years. I say again...anyone who is going to the match and wants change should attend...it will get some media attention.

what have you got to lose by going along?..one less pint in the pub but the opportunity to let your feelings known..seems a small price to pay to me.
You lost half your support right there, Mary Jane. :x

:D :wink: :wink:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

I aint coming, the roundabouts far too small for such a protest, and I might spill my latte :cussing:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

silus wrote:To those that say it won't work...you may well be right...but its better than doing nothing and moaning on forums for another 3 years. I say again...anyone who is going to the match and wants change should attend...it will get some media attention.

I totally agree and I would add that anyone not going to the match but who is in the area watching on TV should also attend this. I will be going to the West Ham and Newcastle games and hoping for similar demos at them too

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

yeah, there's no reason lads can't go to the pub, do the demo and then go back to the pub to watch the game.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Sorry, won't be there as the armoury is closed.....what's the point in going if you can't buy copious amounts of tacky souveniers ?

Enough Is Enough

FROWN

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Complete and utter waste of time. I've seen the banner thats going to be flown over OT today and most of their fans still want moyes to stay.

What does that say about our fans, shit in the stadium and shit at organising protests that will shake the board to the core.

When will all the whingers get it, to make your point you have to use your imagination. If you want wenger out soo much dont dip your toes in the water, dive in.

MrT

Post by MrT »

clockender1 wrote:interesting timing for the BSM to have a 'quick survey' on Wenger :

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/77VSKLQ

you don't think they are finally going to commit to the Wenger Out campaign do you ?

:rubchin:
I clicked on 'leave his managerial post' on each question without even reading it.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

MrT wrote:
clockender1 wrote:interesting timing for the BSM to have a 'quick survey' on Wenger :

you don't think they are finally going to commit to the Wenger Out campaign do you ?

I clicked on 'leave his managerial post' on each question without even reading it.
You mean there were other answers available? :lol:

MrT

Post by MrT »

rodders999 wrote:
MrT wrote:

You mean there were other answers available? :lol:
:lol: It's become an instinctive reaction now.

Agree about the need for a 100% Wenger out demo, too much of it is wishy washy watered down manager/board shite.

Wenger is like a massive splinter on your japs eye and only when removed can we piss freely on the rest of them.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Shaking my fist, stamping my feet and calling Wenger a nasty name in spirit with you guys, hope it goes well for you. :D

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

No thanks, I'd rather just moan on here and call him 'wenker'. Snort.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

MrT wrote: Wenger is like a massive splinter on your japs eye and only when removed can we piss freely on the rest of them.

That needs to go on a banner :lol: