Gooner Wembley mash-up special guests a rugby league team

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Supagoon

Re: Wigan Fa cup semi aka Arsene's resignation letter

Post by Supagoon »

hopefully wigan have an off day and we can surprise them.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Supagoon wrote:hopefully wigan have an off day and we can surprise them.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Premier league, top 4 and champs league regulars now hoping a f**king championship team, who were bottom 4 dwellers even in the prem, have an off day. That should be embarrassing but it's actually quite funny.

I wonder if Wembley has ever had a cup Semi with 50k all booing.

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

You can be sure Wenger will totally fuck this up :banghead:

After our run of results Wigan will really fancy having a right go at us. I will be behind the sofa yet again. Can you all keep me posted???

Post by 1989 »

Our pussies won't turn up

1-0 Wigan

Herd

Post by Herd »

He will rest Giroud but have him on the bench ,Yaya will lead the line and Ox will start too !
Flappy will play ,his performance could be Key !

Wigan will press High up the field and hope to catch us in possesion then split the full back liek everyone else does .

I think we will struggle but win ,risking Ramsey could end in another lengthy Injury and defeat !

Win lose or Draw Wenger isnt going unless the crowd turns very very nasty on him in the remaining league games !

I just booked my Family Holiday for Cup final week in Phuket such is my confidence or possibly my level of interest !

If we are in the final u are welcome to join me in Ladyboy a Go Go ,Bangla Road !
Some of the lovelies in there have more balls than our team !

RayC

Post by RayC »

Look who they beat to get to face us. Not bad form !. I still think we'll sneak it 1-0 because of the home advantage. :barscarf: :barscarf:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Herd wrote:He will rest Giroud but have him on the bench ,Yaya will lead the line and Ox will start too !
Flappy will play ,his performance could be Key !

Wigan will press High up the field and hope to catch us in possesion then split the full back liek everyone else does .

I think we will struggle but win ,risking Ramsey could end in another lengthy Injury and defeat !

Win lose or Draw Wenger isnt going unless the crowd turns very very nasty on him in the remaining league games !

I just booked my Family Holiday for Cup final week in Phuket such is my confidence or possibly my level of interest !

If we are in the final u are welcome to join me in Ladyboy a Go Go ,Bangla Road !
Some of the lovelies in there have more balls than our team !

Which one is you Herd?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

If we aren't going to finish in the top 4, then I hope Wigan turn us over (and I think they will) I don't want an FA cup win letting Wenger off the hook.
1-0 to Wigan.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

goonersid wrote:If we aren't going to finish in the top 4, then I hope Wigan turn us over (and I think they will) I don't want an FA cup win letting Wenger off the hook.
1-0 to Wigan.
Sid I don't want him off the hook but I desperately want the FA Cup , the fans deserve the Cup and if Wenger (hopefully) goes it would be better for a new manager to come in without the trophy drought hanging over him. In reality neither will happen..Wenger won't go and Arsenal won't win the Cup.

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
goonersid wrote:If we aren't going to finish in the top 4, then I hope Wigan turn us over (and I think they will) I don't want an FA cup win letting Wenger off the hook.
1-0 to Wigan.
Sid I don't want him off the hook but I desperately want the FA Cup , the fans deserve the Cup and if Wenger (hopefully) goes it would be better for a new manager to come in without the trophy drought hanging over him. In reality neither will happen..Wenger won't go and Arsenal won't win the Cup.

Debatable - if you are asking me if the fans that continually support Arsenal FC deserve the cup then the answer is an emphatic yes but if you are asking me if the fans that remain loyal to arsene fc deserve that cup, then the answer would most certainly be no they do not :x Tbh it pisses me off when I see comments suggesting that the fans deserve a trophy even though most are culpable for allowing wenker to go unchallenged and remain in his mega wealthy position :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Unless the game is being played inside some whore's bedroom then the only certainty is that Giroud won't score.

A scrambled 2-1 win late on will see 70% of Wembley blasting out There's Only One Arsene Wenger

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

augie wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
1-0 to Wigan.

Debatable - if you are asking me if the fans that continually support Arsenal FC deserve the cup then the answer is an emphatic yes but if you are asking me if the fans that remain loyal to arsene fc deserve that cup, then the answer would most certainly be no they do not :x Tbh it pisses me off when I see comments suggesting that the fans deserve a trophy even though most are culpable for allowing wenker to go unchallenged and remain in his mega wealthy position :roll:
Meant the suffering fans , really do believe the cup is for the fans these days anyway. I want it and want Wenger gone. It is no get out of jail card for him in my opinion.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

I daren't even contemplating losing next saturday. If you include club wembley which will be 90% arsenal, there's gonna be over 60,000 gooners baying for blood if we show the same lack of balls we have in the last two months.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

To just what depths can we really sink to is the question?

This barren spell has churned out some harrowing moments but I think defeat here would represent the lowest point in our entire history, as far as I'm concerned.

Can you imagine the ensuing sh*tstorm?

Wenger and co. would have to evacuate London.

I've been unwilling/unable to even entertain the notion of defeat: the repercussions would be seismic beyond belief - I don't think we'd ever live it down and I doubt this batch of players would ever fully recover. We'd probably have to wait for another era of players before picking up a piece of silverware due to such a traumatic defeat.

I don't even want to think about the match, imagine we somehow go a goal down... :shock:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

One team full of fight, determination, pride and desire.

The other team is Arsenal.

There's only one embarrassing result coming here, Arsenal will win NOTHING under the greedy dictator in charge.