Gooner Wembley mash-up special guests a rugby league team

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nick Bendtners Ego

Re: Gooner Wembley mash-up special guests a rugby league tea

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Stood the entire game in 537 pretty much at the back and surrounded by enthusiastic vocal gooners. You lot at the front of the block were well up for it, fair play, and thought the stewards were fairly lax by and large. Had to leave after first period of extra time as had a flight to catch but seen two other gooners being turfed out rather unceremoniously in two other incidents on way out. Had we lost I think peoples frustrations would have boiled over and it might have got messier as the amount of aggro between sets of fellow fans this season has been ridiculous. Every game I've been to this season bar spuds and Victims home, I've seen civil war situations, expect it to increase over the last few weeks of the season and of course depending on whether a certain dotted line is signed........

nut flush gooner

Re: Gooner Wembley mash-up special guests a rugby league tea

Post by nut flush gooner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juwlOpPMZts

Really good vid of the pens from the wigan end. We was making some racket !