In wenger we Trust or Rust?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Wenger - Stay or Go?

Stay
8%
Go
92%

Total votes: 25

jrthgooner

In wenger we Trust or Rust?

Post by jrthgooner »

There are so many threads on this but I could not see a poll. Thought it might be interesting to see what the general opinion on here is given I still hear and read people saying he should stay.

Just to clarify my view on it - we are rusting badly. A man with one tactic, no plan B, a glaring blindness to our continued weaknesses and who has won nothing in 9yrs must GO!!!!

gp543

Re: In wenger we Trust or Rust?

Post by gp543 »

jrthgooner wrote:There are so many threads on this but I could not see a poll. Thought it might be interesting to see what the general opinion on here is given I still hear and read people saying he should stay.

Just to clarify my view on it - we are rusting badly. A man with one tactic, no plan B, a glaring blindness to our continued weaknesses and who has won nothing in 9yrs must GO!!!!
FFS, we don't need a millionth thread on this. And we don't need another poll. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:-P

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Before this is annexed by it's more powerful regional neighbour - the WENGER - Views For and Against thread.

100% against.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Wheres Quartz when you need him? :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

to be fair mate we've never really discussed this on here but now you mention it maybe it's time he should go :shock: :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:to be fair mate we've never really discussed this on here but now you mention it maybe it's time he should go :shock: :lol:
:lol:

Tell you what, let's start up one of the those cunth threads as well.

:barscarf: :wink:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

armchair wrote:Wheres Quartz when you need him? :wink:
Shall I make a poll on whether to merge this thread? :D

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

I know this isn't a fair reflection given only 20 votes, but I seriously think the WOB numbers are rising fast lads. I saw a mate in the bookies earlier on who was a massive Wenger advocate last season, hadn't seen him in ages. The first thing he said whilst shaking his head was "he's got to go!" I gave him a big hug :mrgreen: and said "well done fella" its not easy giving up on a man many if not all of us (bar steveo!) :wink: have had faith in at some point, but the man really is hurting the club now. I do not understand why we don't have the ambition to look for someone else rather than offer him a new deal. Note that he's back to his best in post match interviews again.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

North-Bank-1987 wrote:I know this isn't a fair reflection given only 20 votes, but I seriously think the WOB numbers are rising fast lads. I saw a mate in the bookies earlier on who was a massive Wenger advocate last season, hadn't seen him in ages. The first thing he said whilst shaking his head was "he's got to go!" I gave him a big hug :mrgreen: and said "well done fella" its not easy giving up on a man many if not all of us (bar steveo!) :wink: have had faith in at some point, but the man really is hurting the club now. I do not understand why we don't have the ambition to look for someone else rather than offer him a new deal. Note that he's back to his best in post match interviews again.
Well I work with 3 other Gooners,2 of them ST holders,and all 3 of them still wont have it the c*nt needs to go,they come up with "well who will we get?",I fucking despair when I see them,its not like their 18 either,all 45-50 years old,one of them did actually tell me Wenger said something to his players after the Chelsea game about leaving at the end of the year,and that's why he didn't do a press conference,something along the lines of play for me for the rest of the year because I'm going,apparently his daughter personally knows a member of the first team and they told her,he did tell me who it was but I wont say....probably complete and total Wengerlike bollocks but we can all hope it true eh? :rubchin: