Cup final tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
H Block Lower

Re: Cup final tickets

Post by H Block Lower »

What a load of shite!!

I've got 2 credits which I'm sure was enough for the Man U cup final so I'm stuck in the ballot or paying stupid money, which with an expensive renewal about to occur, I'm not prepared to do.

And to the fella who says it's easy to maintain 5 + credits - NO IT'S NOT!! I work Saturday mornings so most away games are out of the question even if the credits go down to zero which it very rarely does. The best way to gain credits is Carling cup games or FA cup and we've only had 1 away game in either comp this year. This is the reason I want Wigan to go up cos you get plenty of tickets and not great demand.
Can't see why the club didn't use a 1-5 credits option!

leono1

Post by leono1 »

Guys any chance hull will struggle to get rid of theirs? And send some bk?
Just wondered because there's the local derby of their rugby teams on at the etihad (closer, tickets been on sale a while, they like their rugger?!?) on the same day and just assumed the people of hull would be divided for the day?

leono1

Post by leono1 »

Actually scrap that suppose even hull will get rid of 25k

leono1

Post by leono1 »

leono1

Post by leono1 »

leono1

Post by leono1 »

leono1

Post by leono1 »

leono1

Post by leono1 »

leono1

Post by leono1 »

leono1

Post by leono1 »

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

leono1 wrote:Guys any chance hull will struggle to get rid of theirs? And send some bk?
Just wondered because there's the local derby of their rugby teams on at the etihad (closer, tickets been on sale a while, they like their rugger?!?) on the same day and just assumed the people of hull would be divided for the day?
Christ on a bike, well spotted mate. They will deffo struggle to sell their allocation.

Given that the 2 semis are at Wembley now, why not use those games to reward the football family. My son's local club get 2 tickets for the final, (as it happens probably will go to gooners) but why not move that level to qualify for the semis.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

leono1 wrote:Actually scrap that suppose even hull will get rid of 25k
I think 8 duplicate posts might be a record. Might leave them there as a tribute! :D

leono1

Post by leono1 »

Just thought is mention it even though I'm no expert on hulls attendances for the rugby or football!!! And thanks!! It's got my post count up!! Honest mistake stupid phone!!

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

How does this away credits lark work any way. Thought they dropped after 2 years. Yet they are talking about period of 13/08/11- 07/04/14. I am showing 2 credits, back 2 years but i am sure i have had some more going back too the 13/08/11. They disappear from your history so how the hell do i know If i had enough?

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Phone call job i reckon.