Cup final tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Lee1

Re: Cup final tickets

Post by Lee1 »

Genuinely pleased for you lads with tickets so far... you deserve them. I am nervously awaiting the ballot result on 30th :rubchin: :cry:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Lee1 wrote:Genuinely pleased for you lads with tickets so far... you deserve them. I am nervously awaiting the ballot result on 30th :rubchin: :cry:
good luck mate :barscarf:

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

BournemouthRED wrote:
Lee1 wrote:Genuinely pleased for you lads with tickets so far... you deserve them. I am nervously awaiting the ballot result on 30th :rubchin: :cry:
good luck mate :barscarf:
Thanks BR :D

gp543

Post by gp543 »

ArsenalST86 wrote:
MK Gould wrote:
ArsenalST86 wrote: For Sale - Club Wembley Ticket + Full Hospitality ( Free Bar/Plenty Of Food ) , Unfortunately Not Looking Like Im Going To Be Able To Attend Due To A Shortfall Of Cash This Month And The Price Of The Ticket Which Is Breaking My Heart :( Will Accept Highest Offer (At No Less Than Face Value) I Receive Sometime Before The Match Time Wasters Need Not Bother To Contact Me. I Will Happily Meet At The Stadium To Exchange I Will Be At Wembley The Day Of The Final Irrelevent. Email Me For Full Information - [email protected] , Thanks
At no less than face value eh... Nice! There are many places you can advertise this mate, but not on here. We don't rip off fellow gooners :cussing: !
Not Ripping Anyone Off Mate Just Dont Want Some Smartarse Offering Me Some Ridiculous Amount Of Money When Ive Paid The Full Price, And I Can Assure You There Will Be Someone That Would
The highest offer you should accept is face value. Otherwise, you're a tout and a c*nt. a Also, learn to use capitalization correctly.

ArsenalST86

Post by ArsenalST86 »

@gp543 Get a Grip , I Will Accept FaceValue If Thats What Im Offered Happily. I Didnt get the ticket with the intention of selling it, im not a TOUT! And your clearly an absolute muppet i mean seriously why would you even bother to correct me on something thats clearly not meant to be literately correct down to a tee you sadact, go out and do something with yourself instead of sitting on your PC nit picking

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

ArsenalST86 wrote:@gp543 Get a Grip , I Will Accept FaceValue If Thats What Im Offered Happily. I Didnt get the ticket with the intention of selling it, im not a TOUT! And your clearly an absolute muppet i mean seriously why would you even bother to correct me on something thats clearly not meant to be literately correct down to a tee you sadact, go out and do something with yourself instead of sitting on your PC nit picking
In fairness, Will Accept Highest Offer...At No Less Than Face Value does make you sound like a tout...otherwise you would just accept the first offer AT face value!

gp543

Post by gp543 »

ArsenalST86 wrote:@gp543 Get a Grip , I Will Accept FaceValue If Thats What Im Offered Happily. I Didnt get the ticket with the intention of selling it, im not a TOUT! And your clearly an absolute muppet i mean seriously why would you even bother to correct me on something thats clearly not meant to be literately correct down to a tee you sadact, go out and do something with yourself instead of sitting on your PC nit picking
Sad act? Do something with myself? I'm at work, mate.

I bothered to correct you because it made your posts look even more ridiculous than the message contained therein.

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Didn't go to the semi but six of us are in block 140 how was the atmosphere there any good?

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Grant jones wrote:Didn't go to the semi but six of us are in block 140 how was the atmosphere there any good?
Glory supporter :lol:

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Can't go to them all!!!!!

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

ArsenalST86

This site has a place for ticket sellers etc.

I have moved your post there.

As yet you are a new poster here so Forum users buy off you at their own risk.
It may be that other Moderators decide to delete your post.

Herd

Post by Herd »

This is so obviously a con it's unreal !

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

piciawpojedynke wrote:Hi, someone can help me to buy 2 tickets together in upper tier? I'm just a Red Member... I need 2 tickets but I can't pay 500 pounds for each... I can pay 150 pounds for each. Someone can buy few tickets and meet me in London?
I follow Twitter and different sites but it will be hard to hit for a good opportunity.
Thanks.
Oh Jesus :duh:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Grant jones wrote:Can't go to them all!!!!!
Only joking fella,

I can't go to the last two home games so my last game this season is the final :oops: :lol:

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Have decided to sell them for " at least" face value!