Barcodes at home match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Barcodes at home match thread

Post by northbank123 »

Pleased to announce that the heavy roller has been out over the last few days and the track is looking extremely flat for Monday. Of course we won't be able to pick spinners on the subcontinent, deal with the Windies quicks or avoid Australia enforcing follow-on after follow-on, but let's enjoy the Graeme Hick-inspired performance as we rack up 500 against Bangladesh.

Got carried away with that so to clarify it will be a comfortable win as we march towards the cherished 4th place :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

I certainly hope we'll win this match but you just never know.

Good luck, Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I've got the ice bucket ready to cool down my throbbing member as the 4th placed trophy will be virtualy assured with victory tonight. Heaven help me if City finish the job against Everton next weekend

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

It will be very anticlimactic to clinch the virtual trophy without a ball being kicked but I’ll still be pulling my plonk when City go 3 nil up at Goodison next Saturday evening :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

''I think that if we finish fourth, that will be a successful season'' said France forward Giroud

:roll:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... p-win.html

silus

Post by silus »

5-0 to The Arsenal

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

An Arsenal win tonight means Everton have pretty much no chance of the VT, which in turn means their game against City doesn't mean much to them, which in turn means City should turn them over easily enough, which in turn means Stevie Me and the victims won't win the league, which will leave me with a raging horn for the entire summer :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:An Arsenal win tonight means Everton have pretty much no chance of the VT, which in turn means their game against City doesn't mean much to them, which in turn means City should turn them over easily enough, which in turn means Stevie Me and the victims won't win the league, which will leave me with a raging horn for the entire summer :barscarf:
Don't worry mate. I'll have the hose pipe connected to the cold tap at the BBQ when we're walking round at right angles still celebrating the Virtual Trophy

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

I think this will be a very open game & end to end stuff for the whole 94 minutes,

0-0 for me :banghead:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

5-1 to the Arsenal and there's only one to chin Pardew at full time.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:An Arsenal win tonight means Everton have pretty much no chance of the VT, which in turn means their game against City doesn't mean much to them, which in turn means City should turn them over easily enough, which in turn means Stevie Me and the victims won't win the league, which will leave me with a raging horn for the entire summer :barscarf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaaaand stop all those gobby scouse shyte bags from mouthing off all the time! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We'll either fuck it up or blitz the fat fuckers 6 - 0

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Hope the Ox is playing! :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini, Dummett; Gosling, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; Sissoko; Remy
7:04pm - 28 Apr 14

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud
7:05pm - 28 Apr 14

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Subs: Subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Kallstrom, Flamini, Rosicky, Sanogo
7:07pm - 28 Apr 14