[POLL] Should we have bought back Cesc Fabregas?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Would you buy Cesc Fabregas this summer?

YES
68%
NO
22%
MAYBE
10%

Total votes: 145

SPUDMASHER

Re: [POLL] Should we buy back Cesc Fabregas?

Post by SPUDMASHER »

storrmin571 wrote:Absolutely. Rosicky 110, Santi knocking on 30, Jack injured for long periods, Ramsey carried the team, Arteta not impressed last season.

Do I forgive him for leaving no, will I forget if we win the title i may allow a slip in memory.
I don't think he's done anything that needs to be forgiven. He left at a time when Arsenal were showing absolutely no ambition whatsoever. His home town club came after him and he went home. What needs to be forgiven there?

Ask yourself this, would you stay in your job if you got a bigger better offer to work for a much more successful company?

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

At least Arsene stands to make the club another £5mil by Cesc joining Chelski! Great stuff! Hopefully we can tie up those 2 PSG kids and that freebie keeper from Lens...sooo funny to hear ppl claim Cesc wouldn't get in our team. He is worth 25 Cazorlas. I don't even know what the hell Cazorla does?! Bar the odd goal against a Villa, a Hull, a Charlton or a Wigan etc. Cazorla has never once performed anywhere near acceptably in any big game. He ain't good enough

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Stevo are you taking all this in. :wink: FACT

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Signed for chavs, its on ssn :( he stated that we had first refusal.Yet more proof that le bulbeye isnt fit to manage a club our size the man is a fucking arrogant arsehole.

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Whilst Wenger is at fault for this, I really hope when he comes back to the Emirates, people don't welcome him back. He deserves the exact same treatment as Rvp, Na$ri and Adebayor

louis2

cesc the BLUE

Post by louis2 »

spike241

Post by spike241 »

I feel fucking sick right now.

I'll feel even worse in a few months when all or most of the positions we desperately need to strengthen have been completely ignored.

EDIT: Why should he be treated the same as Judas? From the sounds of it Cesc wanted to come back, the club turned him down. Wenger, the board, whoever made is decision is to blame.

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

Chelski buy Costa Cesc already and Wenger flys to Brazil for French Tv madness talking about running to stand still .

foxinthebox2001

Re: cesc the BLUE

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

Hang on, that can't be true.
"From my experience, the World Cup years have always been very quiet until the end of the World Cup, with no players reachable" - Wenger 2nd May 2014.
Expect to see that daft old c**t at The Bridge next season with that half grin, half grimace shaking hands with Fab after he has contributed to Chelsea handing us down another spanking.
Last edited by foxinthebox2001 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

spike241 wrote:I feel fucking sick right now.

I'll feel even worse in a few months when all or most of the positions we desperately need to strengthen have been completely ignored.

EDIT: Why should he be treated the same as Judas? From the sounds of it Cesc wanted to come back, the club turned him down. Wenger, the board, whoever made is decision is to blame.
This is the same person who went on strike to force a move to Barcelona or did you forget that

augie

Post by augie »

wenker you are a total utter c*nt - scratch that cos a c*nt is good for something whilst wenker is a no good for nothing, overpriced mercenary b*stard and the day that they get him out of my club will be the happiest day of my life and I dont care if they kick him out or if they carry him out in a pine box :twisted: :twisted: :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :censored:

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

fucking disgusting.

azz91afc

Post by azz91afc »

"Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me. They decided not to take this option and therefore it wasn't meant to be. I wish them well in the future." https://www.facebook.com/cescfabregas

Ridiculous that we've passed on the opportunity to sign him in my opinion, given that quote, he would have joined us as well :banghead:

Image :( :( :( :(

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

This is honestly awful. To all those saying they didn't want him, think of how you're going to feel now.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

A grade A *word censored*!!!!