[POLL] Should we have bought back Cesc Fabregas?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Would you buy Cesc Fabregas this summer?

YES
68%
NO
22%
MAYBE
10%

Total votes: 145

markyp

Re: cesc the BLUE

Post by markyp »

Wenker clearly has no defence for this,where are the AKB'S to explain this disaster away,i am gutted and embarrassed once again thanks to that lady part we have as manager.i cant wait for a couple of year time so we can see the Ox,Wally and Jack playing for one of our rivals too, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Last edited by markyp on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REB

Post by REB »

arsenal or barca didnt want him and tbh i dont care about cesc fabregas or who he has signed for, but remember the player who said he loved arsenal and then went on strike to get his move to barca, also as team captain he fucked off to watch a grand prix while the first team played a game at craven cottage,

enjoy mourinho cesc :twisted:

Jonny_Gooner

Re: [POLL] Should we buy back Cesc Fabregas?

Post by Jonny_Gooner »

That picture makes me feel sick. But all of these people laying blame at Cesc's feet is utterly insane. We had the option to buy him before anyone else, he would have gladly came back but Wenger/the board/whoever decided not to take up that option... And yet somehow Cesc is the c*nt.

Oh but I forgot, he was meant to retire from football entirely if he couldn't play for Barcelona or Arsenal, right? :banghead:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Wenger you're a a *word censored*! 5 midfield players over 30 & you refuse to sign Fabregas? No intention of building a side to compete for the league & CL? At least Diaby will be like a new signing!! You tight old senile *word censored*! WENGER OUT NOW!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Nice to see he had a little dig at the club too,something about Arsenal having first refusal and not wanting him,so good luck to them in the future he said,that has to be an underhand pop surely,I for one and gutted he's gone there,of all the ex players who've shat on us Cesc will be another one I'm sure,

Bottom line for me this is all Wengers doing,and like someone mentioned before he'll be at the Bridge next season wanking over Cesc after he's taken us apart,fucking modern day footballers,these c*nts know no loyalty to fuck all :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

I'm gutted to see Fabregas sign for Chelsea. despite the slightly bitter manner of his Arsenal departure, he was nearing legendary status for Arsenal, our captain, when he left, and now will be playing for Chelsea, perhaps our most hated rival of recent times. That's fucking shit. But did Arsenal kick him out? Did we choose to cash in? No. He wanted out. Tough shit, his dream move didn't quite pan out as planned.

Arsenal have to sign players with the money available this summer that will BEST improve the overall ability of the team/squad. Chelsea and Utd and City are going to be spending massive sums this summer regardless of Arsenals transfer dealings (or lack thereof). We all know the creative aspect of Arsenals midfield (that Cesc would fit into) is the area that is least in need if strengthening.

If Cesc has stayed on a couple of years more he could have been an Arsenal legend. Instead he chose to leave. Now we have the makings of a decent team now and four very good midfielders: Ramsey, Ozil, Wilshere, Cazorla. Midfield isn't going to be a problem for us next season. Lets do what we need to do in the transfer market and fuck Fabregas and fuck Chelsea.

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

As someone once said, if you want loyalty, get a dog.
Cesc is a world class player, you expect him to go to a mid table club so as to satisfy a few Arsenal fans.
He will go where his talents will flourish, and flourish they will.
He would have been a nice upgrade on Arteta.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I'm no Wenger fan and I want him out of Arsenal asap however and most of you know my position on Cesc.

However, have any of you stop to consider the actual possibility that Cesc pissed Wenger off with the way he forced his "dream move" to Barcelona?

Before that is taken out of context by some of the more short tempered members ( :-P :wink: ) I am not DEFENDING Wenger. I am looking at it from a very possible angle.

Failing that, I demand a trial by combat :evil: :barscarf:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

And think, dream move to boyhood club a big fucking flop - booed by spoilt Barca fans despite half decent performances and 100% effort.

Now joining hated rivals of formative club/indisputed greatest club in the Capital to join classless mob (symbolizing the polar opposite of Arsenal and Barcelona philosophy) with an utter *word censored* for a boss.

:barscarf: Well played Cesc!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

afcforever wrote:Fuck him and fuck Chelski.
Fuck Wenger you mean.He turned him down and drove him to Stamford Bridge.Mourinho cant believe his luck we have delivered him one of the best midfielders in the world with a bow on

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

rigsby wrote:He could have not gone to Chelsea. That would have helped.
Spot on. He could have waited till the World Cup was over and had his pick. It was HIS choice to choose chelsea not wenger or anyone at arsenal.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

No problem with Cesc, he's taking a move to a competitive club that will help him get a shot at the title. He even courted Arsenal.

Wenger, however, is an utter nobjockey. I wish him eternal trouble with his coat zipper :)

The timing of all this isn't entirely his fault of course, but should've 100% been an Arsenal player and now the feelgood factor among many Arsenal moderates will evaporate. Will need several big name signings now to appease most supporters. Heats on, Arséne.

Post by 1989 »

Well said mate.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

We are going to splash big money this summer on a world class forward and a right back.

Ozil is a more effective and efficient player than Cesc. Madrid fans were crying into their paella when Ozil left.

You think Barcelona fans are crying now?
Last edited by cameron326 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

donaldo wrote:
Fuck Wenger you mean.He turned him down and drove him to Stamford Bridge.Mourinho cant believe his luck we have delivered him one of the best midfielders in the world with a bow on

Damaged goods now. He's a very good player but his confidence is shot: A Barcelona and Arsenal reject.