The Summer 2014 TRANSFER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re: SUMMER 2014 TRANSFER THREAD

Post by Leyton Gooner »

[quote="1989"]@RafaelH117 Arsenal has submitted a bid [quote]

The words no club wants to hear. How does 50p plus half a packet of fags sound?

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
1989 wrote:@RafaelH117 Arsenal has submitted a bid

The words no club wants to hear. How does 50p plus half a packet of fags sound?

That's a bit generous, why not just some rizlas and a how to hand written note :rubchin:

Midz

Post by Midz »

It's 1st July today and the transfer window is now officially open; could someone send Arsene a reminder?

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

Have we signed Joe Cole yet :barscarf:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Arsenal have opened talks with Anderlecht over exciting young striker David Henen.
The 18-year-old, who was on loan at Monaco last season, is tipped to make as big an impact as countryman Adnan Januzaj and has been tracked by Manchester United and City. @ £1
Daily Fail

Arsenal have had an enquiry for Roma midfielder Alessandro Florenzi, 23, turned down by the Italian club. Metro

Arsenal and Liverpool are keen on Costa Rica World Cup shootout hero Keylor Navas, 27, with the keeper having a £6.5m buyout clause at Levante. Daily Mirror

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is planning a £23m move for Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira, 27, to help bring the best out of playmaker Mesut Ozil, 25. The Sun

WENGER OUT

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Looks like Negredo might go back to spain, if so cant see City passing up on Sanchez.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I m looking forward to Kalou and Eto lining up for us !

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

Poor Southampton the new Arsenal

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

We haven't signed anyone.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Apparently Ozil has put in a request for a transfer, wenker is trying to keep it quiet - wouldn't that be something - wenker gives up the opportunity to buy Fabregas (world class mid-fielder) because we don't need him...and now we might lose our most skilled player !

Source: from a long standing friend (Journo) for one of the big hitters in the newspapers/media - based in London

He told me not to say anything - but feck it! he still owes me £30....from 2 weeks ago! :mrgreen:

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

OneBardGooner wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

Apparently Ozil has put in a request for a transfer, wenker is trying to keep it quiet - wouldn't that be something - wenker gives up the opportunity to buy Fabregas (world class mid-fielder) because we don't need him...and now we might lose our most skilled player !

Source: from a long standing friend (Journo) for one of the big hitters in the newspapers/media - based in London

He told me not to say anything - but feck it! he still owes me £30....from 2 weeks ago! :mrgreen:
And where would he go? Bullshit mate.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Midz wrote:It's 1st July today and the transfer window is now officially open; could someone send Arsene a reminder?
I rang his hotel but was told he's down the copacabana in his budgie smugglers playing swing ball with a couple of post op trannys. Living the dream is our Arsene.

MrT

Post by MrT »

OneBardGooner wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

He did look unhappy last season but don't see him going this summer. He'll probably get sold to City next season.

It's just typical that when Wenger finally signs some world class talent he then turns to shite. Looks a shadow of the player he was for Madrid and Germany in 2010.

MrT

Post by MrT »

rodders999 wrote:
Midz wrote:It's 1st July today and the transfer window is now officially open; could someone send Arsene a reminder?
I rang his hotel but was told he's down the copacabana in his budgie smugglers playing swing ball with a couple of post op trannys. Living the dream is our Arsene.

How's it hangin Rodders...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

MrT wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

How's it hangin Rodders...
:lol:

Those pictures of him lounging around the beach are going to come back to hanut him once the window shuts and he's made the usual dogs arse of things on the transfer front.