Season ticket dilemma

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rocky#7

Re: Season ticket dilemma

Post by Rocky#7 »

Yup updated I've dropped from 20,000 to 9,000+ now. That's took me 5 years.

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Yeah ive dropped down 12,000 plus, though dont think its a true reflection on where on the list we really are. Probably much lower

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

I waited from '88 to '94 for a season ticket at Highbury.

Highbury :(

Damien

Post by Damien »

I have been reduced down to 9,000! Think I'll be offered one this year?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Damien wrote:I have been reduced down to 9,000! Think I'll be offered one this year?
Your best bet is if we finish 5th because there a growing percentage of fans that have only ever known us in the Be All And End All every season and who think the Bowl will crumble to a dust cloud if we fail to qualify. I reckon a good few would chuck it in if that happened, particularly the upper tier luvvies who like to take their 'neutral' friends to the 'footie' on Chumpions League nights

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Damien wrote:I have been reduced down to 9,000! Think I'll be offered one this year?
I'd say so, our name on the waiting list has just gone down from 20k to 8k and we got an e mail telling us an offer will come and to get finances ready and to check our contact details.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

I'd say so, our name on the waiting list has just gone down from 20k to 8k and we got an e mail telling us an offer will come and to get finances ready and to check our contact details.

Damien

Post by Damien »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Cool! Thanks. When did you get that e-mail? I haven't received anything. :(

I wish there was a price list for the season tickets too.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

There is a price list, it ranges from uber costly up to though not exclusively extraordinarily uber costly.

I think they view it that if you ask the price you cant afford it. :shock: :wink:

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

ooh I'm down to 19636

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

:oops: :oops: Where can you see the waiting list number? Pretty sure Ive been paying the extra for Red Membership in instalments maybe I havent even got to the end of that :oops: :oops:

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

Theoperator wrote::oops: :oops: Where can you see the waiting list number? Pretty sure Ive been paying the extra for Red Membership in instalments maybe I havent even got to the end of that :oops: :oops:
Try and buy a ticket, e.g. for Liverpool. After logging in, click on the 'My Account' button at the top. You can see all memberships and waiting list positions for you and the people in your network.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Damien wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:
Cool! Thanks. When did you get that e-mail? I haven't received anything. :(

I wish there was a price list for the season tickets too.
Got a phone call and e mail last week.

Damien

Post by Damien »

Nuts. I haven't received either. I must be close to or on the boundary. They must be certain that 8,000 or so tickets will come available and then the rest of us get tapped when deferrals or passes come up. When do the current holders renew? I am surprised they can already feel confident to offer up to 8,000 before then.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Damien wrote:Nuts. I haven't received either. I must be close to or on the boundary. They must be certain that 8,000 or so tickets will come available and then the rest of us get tapped when deferrals or passes come up. When do the current holders renew? I am surprised they can already feel confident to offer up to 8,000 before then.
As has been said before. It is pretty obvious the waiting list numbers are made up.