Alexis Alejandro Sánchez

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Alexis Alejandro Sánchez

Post by DB10GOONER »

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:Surely time to rest Sanchez?
He has been noticeably less busy in the last two games, having come off the back of the World Cup he is probably shattered?
Yes it is.

But we all know Wenger will play him the full 90 against Stoke as he's subjected to all kinds of clatterings and then start him against Galatasary three days later despite the fact we're already guaranteed qualification. :roll:
Nail on head. :(

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

He has been noticeably less busy in the last two games, having come off the back of the World Cup he is probably shattered?
it is but Alexis is the only thing keeping wenger in a job - just like our patched up back four.

sanchez truly is the complete player for his position- he's like Freddie on steriods, he works his arse off, tracks back, always makes good runs, always available for the ball, lethal finisher and twists and turns like a twisty turny thing in the box.

We love you Alexis, cos you've got Chilean Flair,
We love you Alexis, cos you're everywhere....
We love you Alexis, cos you're Arsenal through and through...................... :barscarf:

if only he had two young fit DM's behind him huh ? :oops:

Post by 1989 »

World Class.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Yes. I think Wenger experiences with van Persie in 2011/12 will dissuade him though. The one game he didn't start all year we were dire against Stoke and he came on and scored twice to win us the game.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

northbank123 wrote:
Yes. I think Wenger experiences with van Persie in 2011/12 will dissuade him though. The one game he didn't start all year we were dire against Stoke and he came on and scored twice to win us the game.
Wenger doesnt rest players.
it is the same situation with Sanchez as it was with Ozil last season. I remember Ozil even played v Coventry City in the FA Cup for fucks sake! he will be burnt out as we enter the end of the season then probably start having injury problems. All players do once they have been stuck here for a certain length of time

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Think you're right - Alexis is one very tough, fit and strong (for his stature) player...But, once he does sustain an injury - because of the useless bunch of fuckwits we have in the so called medical team - it will be the thin end of the wedge......I blame Wenger.

I also fear for him against the Orcs - because all the pussies in our team will not take revenge on any dubious challenges...not like the old days when "You fuck with any of The Arsenal player then look out for TA or Bouldy who made sure you got it back 10 times worse"

Kallstrom29

A song for Alexis

Post by Kallstrom29 »

I know there is a separate thread on Alexis but the man needs a song badly.

He is carrying the team, wheeled out to wear christmas jumpers (which for him must be a Lost in Translation experience "why the :censored: am I wearing this kind of :censored: and who buys it? I don't get paid enough to carry the team AND wear this". Plus we now wheel him for charity events too! He is a living saint and NEEDS a song! Could potentially be our greatest player ever if he gets this team of misfits to win the champs league one day.

Yet he doesn't have a song! Whiltshite has one because he is English. Bentdner had one because he was a comedy legend.

I have no experience of starting songs but why the :censored: hasn't he got one???

This needs to be a priority!

Henry Norris 1913

Re: A song for Alexis

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

he does have one, based on that fucking proclaimers song

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

My old man said be a Chilean , I said fcuk off bollocks your a *word censored*!....

Any good? :|

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsene Wenger confirms that Alexis Sanchez will not travel to Turkey for the game vs Galatasaray.
11:09pm - 5 Dec 14

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

The smart move, but I still hope we go all out against Galatasaray. Six goals is a lot to ask but I think we can do it against a team with nothing to play for.

jaggygooner

Post by jaggygooner »

He rolls up his shorts
He rolls up his shorts
Alexis Sanchez
He rolls up his shorts

Or....
It's a hard one to spell out but what about bringing this one out of retirement

Aaa...aaa, lll...lll, eee...eee, xxx....xxx, iii...iii, sss....sss
Alexis...Alexis...Alexis...

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

To "Easy Lover" by Phil Collins...

he's a Gunner
and i still cant fucking believe it
like no other
before you know it he'll be Man Cityyyy's

:( :( :(

Kallstrom29

Post by Kallstrom29 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:he does have one, based on that fucking proclaimers song
I guess my point is I've never heard a song for him sang at the emirates. How can we fix that?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Was one mooted in the recent Gooner (Enough's Enough) to the tune of KC and the Sunshine band's " That's the way I like it"

"That's the way uh-hah uh-hah, Alexis uh- hah uh hah"