Bergkamp was overrated or "WUM 101"

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: Bergkamp was overrated

Post by the playing mantis »

1989 wrote:I agree totally. Only Özil is more overrated. Would take the accomplished Alex Song over both any day of the week.
not forgetting sanogo in defensive midfield....

wum o clock.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:controversial I know but I dont think he was in the league of Henry/Viera. Hell i'd put Shearer ahead of Bergkamp just for the shear consistency.

He scored amazing goals and I can understand why he is a fan favourite but IMO Ibrahimovic is on a different level.

Mods, do us a favour and send this clusterfu*k of a thread into an internet Black Hole.

Post by 1989 »

the playing mantis wrote:
1989 wrote:I agree totally. Only Özil is more overrated. Would take the accomplished Alex Song over both any day of the week.
not forgetting sanogo in defensive midfield....

wum o clock.
Or brainless Sánchez, the Chilean Aaron Lennon.

Kallstrom29

Post by Kallstrom29 »

Cristiano Ronaldo is overrated. All he has done is score 177 goals in 165 matches for Real Madrid

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

I take it aside from Quartz you all respectfully disagree.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Care in the community clearly isn't working........

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

roll on September, i always knew 6 weeks school holidays were a waste of time :rubchin:

MrT

Post by MrT »

spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:I take it aside from Quartz you all respectfully disagree.
I thought the resident chronic masturbator 1989 was bad but you definitely take the cake for being the biggest idiot on here. If you're going to troll at least make it entertaining and/or humorous. Failing that, just fuck off.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

words fail me.

:banghead:

Post by 1989 »

MrT wrote:
spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:I take it aside from Quartz you all respectfully disagree.
I thought the resident chronic masturbator 1989 was bad but you definitely take the cake for being the biggest idiot on here. If you're going to troll at least make it entertaining and/or humorous. Failing that, just fuck off.
MrTwat having a dig again. Can't help yourself can you?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

I don't reckon that Pele would have done nothing today neither.

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

clockender1 wrote:I don't reckon that Pele would have done nothing today neither.
Yes, I hear that Pele goal scoring record was largely exaggerated by friendlies. I think that is why Pele keeps blowing his trumpet and is so hostile to Messi, because he knows Messi is the greatest player of all time and I hate Messi.

That being said I cant judge Pele because so few of his matches are available today & as such I just have to take word for him being great.

I think ppl have mistaken this thread as me trolling. I think Bergkamp is a great player just not in the same league as Messi, Ronaldo, Henry etc, which Arsenal fans elevate him as and indeed even FIFA VG's do.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

MrT wrote:
Think its Rodders not 1989 mate who produces the custard :wink:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:
clockender1 wrote:I don't reckon that Pele would have done nothing today neither.
Yes, I hear that Pele goal scoring record was largely exaggerated by friendlies. I think that is why Pele keeps blowing his trumpet and is so hostile to Messi, because he knows Messi is the greatest player of all time and I hate Messi.

That being said I cant judge Pele because so few of his matches are available today & as such I just have to take word for him being great.

I think ppl have mistaken this thread as me trolling. I think Bergkamp is a great player just not in the same league as Messi, Ronaldo, Henry etc, which Arsenal fans elevate him as and indeed even FIFA VG's do.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you an axe to grind because your mates used to beat you on FIFA and Dennis was "too good"? :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin: How Can GOD Be Overrated?

silly boy :roll: