Leicester (A)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
p206ab

Re: Leicester (A)

Post by p206ab »

If he replaced that ***** sooner, it could have been something.. GO AWAY YOU :censored: :censored:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

As far from a title challenge as weve been at anytime these last 10 seasons, absolute and utter shite Arsenal.

madjens

Post by madjens »

At least we showed character and spirit.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Chippy wrote:Have you all been drinking since this morning? :shock: :lol: :wink:

It will be a dire game and we'll scrape a 1-1 draw.
Mystic Chippy strikes again. :shock: :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

TeeCee wrote:lack of quality ALL over the pitch for us.....deeply depressing and difficult to see how we aren't going to get stuffed by the Chavs and Shitty.
You could add a whole list of teams to that two after this fucking piss poor effort,same shit as last season,over-playing again and no fucking outlet up front,same old shit from the c*nt in charge now too,I wonder what he see's on the training ground from these over-hyped lazy load of tossers,and I doubt there is any chance of even a half decent striker coming in,how will he gloss over being out-played and out-battled by relegation fodder? we couldn't even break down their defence for fuck sake.... :banghead: :banghead:

I feel Hostgator coming soon!

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

Totally clueless performance only sexyknee comes away from that with any credit, oh and Colin for an impressive bit of head bandaging :rubchin:

phil_mitchell

Post by phil_mitchell »

officepest wrote:
phil_mitchell wrote:come on Leicester
You what? Even if we lose 9-0 Wenger stays so I don't see the point in hoping we lose.
if arsenal loose then cuntey HAS TO spend £70m on tomorrow, no choice....thats why it would be better if arsenal lost
Last edited by phil_mitchell on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Comparing Liverpools quick fast flowing football (you know the type we once played) to our lethargic tippy tappy one paced shite is like comparing different sports.

Absolute horse shit. Wenger just fuck off you complete *word censored* :banghead:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Other than sonogoals this isn't about the players. The players are good enough except up front. This is about arsene and his lack of tactics and lack of motivation and out of date formations.

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

madjens wrote:At least we showed character and spirit.
:lol: WUM :!:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Comparing Liverpools quick fast flowing football (you know the type we once played) to our lethargic tippy tappy one paced shite is like comparing different sports.

Absolute horse shit. Wenger just fuck off you complete *word censored* :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What an absolutely disgusting performance - haven't seen anything so fucking dire since we got rogered 6-0 by the Chavs

Everything that all of us who haven't worked a single day in football already knew

1. Sanogo is quite possibly the worst footballer the club has ever had the misfortune to sign - he makes Ray Hankin, Lee Chapman and Nicklas Bendtner look like gods of the game

2. We have no mobility at the back of the midfield and anyone with the slightest ounce of ability to break the game up. Any fucker on here that has had the cheek to slate Arteta, should take a look at statue man Flamoney's performance today. Three yards off the pace - he has two gears, neutral and reverse. Honestly the guy is a walking liability. Still we've got JW10 the natural anchorman ready to come back haven't we Arsene

3. In Ozil we have a player of undoubted talent but who looks in a permasulk since the second half of last season. He might have stayed holding his ankle on the sideline because it was like playing with 10 with him out there

4. We wait until the 75th minute of endless sideways passing to bring on the Ox - jesus, we're going to criminally waste this lad's talent. Showed more attacking intent and hunger in 30 seconds than the £42m genius did in his last 30 games

Thank God we've got an undoubtedly busy transfer window last day to look forward to when There's Only One addresses the issues that Stevie Wonder and David Blunkett would have done in the Summer (and the seven Summers before that)

markyp

Post by markyp »

what a powder puff performance,so blunt up front,sanogo makes giroud look like Ronaldo.absolute waste of a sunday afternoon,should have carried on working on the sun tan instead :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

WE8SPURS

Post by WE8SPURS »

I could just about swallow this shit if I thought wenger would strengthen on the back of it. Just heard Remy has gone to Chelsea :banghead:
I'm all for stability but seriously any other top side in Europe would have fucked him off by now. I'd love to know what the boards private opinions are of his tactics and overall managerial ability if they were to look at it from a purely football perspective. They must slag him off behind his back I know I fucking would, c@nt of a man :evil:

in my heart

Post by in my heart »

If we only had a player like Fabregas to split defences...
Oh .... Wait... F@!ck