Leicester (A)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
madjens

Re: Leicester (A)

Post by madjens »

SteveO 35 wrote:
madjens wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:
madjens wrote:At least we showed character and spirit.
:lol: WUM :!:
Just predicting the post match interview :lol:
I wonder if the words 'jaded' and 'we gave absolutely everything' (in reference to Tuesday) will be heard ?
BINGO!

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
madjens wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:
madjens wrote:At least we showed character and spirit.
:lol: WUM :!:
Just predicting the post match interview :lol:
I wonder if the words 'jaded' and 'we gave absolutely everything' (in reference to Tuesday) will be heard ?
BOOM..... A Little Bit Jaded what a fucking cock :banghead: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Did he actually say it? I switched off as soon as the whistle went

Jaded in August......

ONE ARSENE WENGER......THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

And before anyone says 'we played more games than anyone else' - who the fuck is to blame for that after we were eight points above Liverpool in February?

At least he's sorted all the frailties out this time round though.......

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

JADED JADED JADED :barscarf:

He says we've played 3 away games in a row and that's why we were a "little bit jaded"

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

SteveO 35 wrote:Did he actually say it? I switched off as soon as the whistle went

Jaded in August......

And before anyone says 'we played more games than anyone else' - who the fuck is to blame for that after we were eight points above Liverpool in February?

He didn't. He said 'not sharp enough' and a 'big couple of weeks'. The pundits are going to town on Wenger and his transfer market performance. Can't disagree with anything that they have said.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:JADED JADED JADED :barscarf:

He says we've played 3 away games in a row and that's why we were a "little bit jaded"
I must have imagined the home game with Besiktas then

madjens

Post by madjens »

begeegs wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Did he actually say it? I switched off as soon as the whistle went

Jaded in August......

He didn't. He said 'not sharp enough' and a 'big couple of weeks'. The pundits are going to town on Wenger and his transfer market performance. Can't disagree with anything that they have said.
Don't know why I bother listening but there was certainly a jaded in there.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

silus wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Other than sonogoals this isn't about the players. The players are good enough except up front. This is about arsene and his lack of tactics and lack of motivation and out of date formations.
That's the way a see it.
I know it sounds crazy but why not play players in their best position...or even play a system tailored to the players we have and the team we are playing....or is that just a ridiculous idea? :oops:
these times a million.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I gave up listening to that gormless fuckwit turnip has been prick a long time ago. Fuck him :evil:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

silus wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Other than sonogoals this isn't about the players. The players are good enough except up front. This is about arsene and his lack of tactics and lack of motivation and out of date formations.
That's the way a see it.
I know it sounds crazy but why not play players in their best position...or even play a system tailored to the players we have and the team we are playing....or is that just a ridiculous idea? :oops:
Change the system? Wash your mouth out with soap and water my friend - the man who has worked for 30 years in football says it shall be 4-5-1 (actually he might try and con you that its the same as Liverpool or Barca's 4-3-3) so that's how it shall stay regardless of the opponents or circumstances

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i love how wenger makes 'jaded' seem like a mysterious surprise that can not be forseen...

when thats the whole point of having a squad - to rotate to keep em fresh.

and tbh did anyone play ALL three games from the start ? - ches and per maybe ?

wenger is full of shit.
Last edited by clockender1 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

WE8SPURS wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:
WE8SPURS wrote: I'd love to know what the boards private opinions are of his tactics and overall managerial ability
:rubchin: they've just given him 3 years @ 8 mill per year .......
I was wondering whether it was a case of "he's a fucking useless manager, but hey he makes us money" cos surely they couldn't defend this shit if they have an ounce of knowledge/interest in football.
I personally think He (kroenke) has both no interest or knowledge in football making money is! - he(wenger) is making him money and they ( kroenke & wenger) are not bothered about Us, as long as 60.000 tickets are sold week in week out with at least group stage CL as minimum to keep the sponsors happy it's job done.
If they did give a shit we wouldn't be having this conversation :mrgreen:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

clockender1 wrote:i love how wenger makes 'jaded' seem like a mysterious surprise that can be forseen...

when thats the whole point of having a squad - to rotate to keep em fresh.

and tbh did anyone play ALL three games from the start ? - ches and per maybe ?

wenger is full of shit.
Just like getting tucked up by Mourinho every year surprises him, its almost as if he's shocked by how many games we have to play in August. Seeing as its the reward for his favourite 4th placed trophy I'm surprised he's surprised at how unsurprising jaded we are. Surprising eh ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Give Up.

The answer/s to these Two Mysteries is Totally eluding me:

1) The Arsenal (mis) Manager continues to play one of the most inept players ever to play in the prem as our Main Striker
while he has Campbell, Podolski and The Ox o the bench - and having watched us 'struggle' against a team most top 4 prem teams would absolutely rip apart and yet he waits till the 75th Minute before even making substitutions - that should have been made at half-time.

2) There are Arsenal fans who still believe he is the right person for the job of managing The Arsenal - Even though the gaping holes in our squad are obvious even to Stevie Wonder - and yet he refuses to spend the necessary money.

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

OneBardGooner wrote:I Give Up.

The answer/s to these Two Mysteries is Totally eluding me:

1) The Arsenal (mis) Manager continues to play one of the most inept players ever to play in the prem as our Main Striker
while he has Campbell, Podolski and The Ox o the bench - and having watched us 'struggle' against a team most top 4 prem teams would absolutely rip apart and yet he waits till the 75th Minute before even making substitutions - that should have been made at half-time.

2) There are Arsenal fans who still believe he is the right person for the job of managing The Arsenal - Even though the gaping holes in our squad are obvious even to Stevie Wonder - and yet he refuses to spend the necessary money.
Because OBG despite what they say... they are supporters of Arsene FC not The Arsenal
They were all banging one out after we lifted the FA cup... How Wenger had proved all the doubters wrong, even though we scraped past a league one side on penalties and had to come back from 2 down against the mighty Wigan. :banghead: :roll:
Last edited by Brady's left peg on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.