Leicester (A)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
topgoon

Re: Leicester (A)

Post by topgoon »

Jonny_Gooner wrote:
topgoon wrote:Could you all shove your Maureen quotes up where the sun doesn't shine.
Ha, sorry mate. Last thing I want to do is quote that poor excuse of a man, I just get so infuriated with getting fed crap about how 18 years of qualifying is deemed such a massive success.
Can't say I blame you,hate Maureen with a passion but AW seems intent on making us hate him just as much.

augie

Post by augie »

Really funny hearing Pearson say that he was disappointed with leicester's performance today :lol:

RayC

Post by RayC »

Sanogo replaced by Plodolski as our main scoring threat to them. They were shitting themselves !!!. Lucky Lucky Arsenal - they missed those 2 sitters & probably should have nicked it. At least scum got beat so it can't be all that bad. :barscarf: :barscarf:

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

topgoon wrote:Could you all shove your Maureen quotes up where the sun doesn't shine.
facts are facts :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TBH I've only calmed down enough now to post about this debacle. :censored: :x

We were so shit we stunk up a shit stadium that is well used to seeing shit football. Sanogoals is not fit for purpose. He is appalling. Has no first touch, delays on the ball, can't hit it cleanly, makes the wrong decisions, and honestly makes the very average Giroud look like Thierry Henry. :| We once again were treated to the sight of our own players picking more difficult passes rather than pass it to Sonogoals. :oops: I don't give a flying fuck how young and inexperienced he is, he should be NOWHERE near our match day squad, never mind in the starting 11, leading the line in a 4-5-1. Jesus fucking wept buckets, I can see that, you can see that, my next door neighbour the 70 year old granny can fucking see that. But can Arsene with his 30 years in football? Can he fuck. :x

And then, masterful footballing genius that Arsene is nowdays, he brings on Pod. In a 4-5-1. Awesome. :| I've been a serious defender of Pod on here because he is by far our best finisher, but he is NOT a lone striker. Why can't Wenger see this? Given that Giroud is out until Xmas (but we all know that is really next March :roll: ) if Wenger does not sign a proper striker today then he should be fucking sacked immediately. Of course he won't be, but he should be. :x

Ramsey is back in flicky flicky backheel mode again and was worse than shite. KEEP IT FUCKING SIMPLE. And what the fuck has happened to Santi's passing ability?

As much as I think Ozil is world class, I'm losing patience with him. He is starting to remind me of Arseshavings. He looks sullen, demotivated and is putting in half an effort tbh. Of course being played out of position in a shit system that doesn't work or suit you can have that effect on a player. :|

Are Leicester trying to outdo the Orcs? Some of the fouls those cúnts got away with were terrible. The ref and his linebitches had a mare.

Awful performance, awful game, awful manager. :cussing:

augie

Post by augie »

I sense the "I cant hate/abuse wenker" stance is ebbing away DB10 :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:I sense the "I cant hate/abuse wenker" stance is ebbing away DB10 :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

TBh augie I've called him every name under the sun at some point, but that's usually in the heat of the moment. Once called THBW14 a "fucking show pony" in frustration! :lol:

But no, still don't hate him and won't abuse him on here, but I will have a good old whine about him! :wink: But I do understand why many do now hate him, and whilst we mods have been instructed by the forum owner to keep a lid on the Wenger abuse, I struggle to delete posts that are abusive about him. I can understand that level of anger and frustration. :| :(

I've said it before, as much as I love and respect the man, I've never wanted an Arsenal manager gone as much as I've wanted Wenger gone snce May 2010.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Did not see the game, was getting updates from friends, did record the game but will not watch it. saw goals on TV and Sanogo's assist for Sanchez bordered on farcical.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:Did not see the game, was getting updates from friends, did record the game but will not watch it. saw goals on TV and Sanogo's assist for Sanchez bordered on farcical.
Yeah, a rosetinted mate of mine tried to claim it was a brilliant touch from Sanogoals, not a scuffed deflection, that put it in Sanchez's path... :roll:

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Pretty much spot on about everything! Awful Yesterday.

I feel for Sanogo, he is working hard - he doesnt chose himself in the side, but he isnt ready.
DB10GOONER wrote:TBH I've only calmed down enough now to post about this debacle. :censored: :x

We were so shit we stunk up a shit stadium that is well used to seeing shit football. Sanogoals is not fit for purpose. He is appalling. Has no first touch, delays on the ball, can't hit it cleanly, makes the wrong decisions, and honestly makes the very average Giroud look like Thierry Henry. :| We once again were treated to the sight of our own players picking more difficult passes rather than pass it to Sonogoals. :oops: I don't give a flying fuck how young and inexperienced he is, he should be NOWHERE near our match day squad, never mind in the starting 11, leading the line in a 4-5-1. Jesus fucking wept buckets, I can see that, you can see that, my next door neighbour the 70 year old granny can fucking see that. But can Arsene with his 30 years in football? Can he fuck. :x

And then, masterful footballing genius that Arsene is nowdays, he brings on Pod. In a 4-5-1. Awesome. :| I've been a serious defender of Pod on here because he is by far our best finisher, but he is NOT a lone striker. Why can't Wenger see this? Given that Giroud is out until Xmas (but we all know that is really next March :roll: ) if Wenger does not sign a proper striker today then he should be fucking sacked immediately. Of course he won't be, but he should be. :x

Ramsey is back in flicky flicky backheel mode again and was worse than shite. KEEP IT FUCKING SIMPLE. And what the fuck has happened to Santi's passing ability?

As much as I think Ozil is world class, I'm losing patience with him. He is starting to remind me of Arseshavings. He looks sullen, demotivated and is putting in half an effort tbh. Of course being played out of position in a shit system that doesn't work or suit you can have that effect on a player. :|

Are Leicester trying to outdo the Orcs? Some of the fouls those cúnts got away with were terrible. The ref and his linebitches had a mare.

Awful performance, awful game, awful manager. :cussing:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Had to pick the wife up from Málaga last night so thought i'd do the British thing; pie & chips, couple of pints of Guiness and a lovely, nostalgic afternoon watching us trounce Leics.

Then Sanogo's first touch bounced six yards off his shin and the tone was set.

If we're going to play tippy-tappy in the final third we've got to have sharp and constant movement in the box, not the lazy, statues we had yesterday. A striker might help as well.

If there's a hell it would be having to watch that match for eternity.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can I just add that Flamoney is the singularly most stupid footballer I've ever seen? Gotta be honest, I'd have Arteta and his shot legs any day ahead of this brainless moron.

Flamoney offers two things;

1. Conceding stupid fouls by lunging in when there is no need at all to do so.
2. Unsettling everybody around him by yelling, waving his arms about too much and pointing alot.

:roll: :x

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Unfortunately couldn't watch any of the match but my mate text me gleefully to say Sanogo is truly awful and Ozil has been piss-poor. Neither of which surprised me. I have long said that sanogo's only potentially useful contributions are decoy running and fluffing a chance straight into somebody else's path.w

Also seemed from BBC Live Text that Koscielny got a whack before the goal and we brought him back on before basically taking him off straight after the goal. Have since seen the goal and he was certainly caught napping and looked flat-footed.

Post by 1989 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Can I just add that Flamoney is the singularly most stupid footballer I've ever seen? Gotta be honest, I'd have Arteta and his shot legs any day ahead of this brainless moron.

Flamoney offers two things;

1. Conceding stupid fouls by lunging in when there is no need at all to do so.
2. Unsettling everybody around him by yelling, waving his arms about too much and pointing alot.

:roll: :x
Couldn't agree more.