The Scum Thread/Stadium Redevelopment

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Young Willy

The Scum Thread/Stadium Redevelopment

Post by Young Willy »

Because I am fairly new on here, I am not sure of the house rules when it comes to talking about Spu*s!

However, is it just me, or is it so damn annoying that they are spending bucket loads of money on good players, and we have spent bugger all!!!

I HATE to say it, but they are going to be a real force this season with the purchases that they have made :banghead: :cry:

Sorry.....dont ban me! :cry:

afcforever

Re: Our Noisy Neighbours!

Post by afcforever »

Young Willy wrote:Because I am fairly new on here, I am not sure of the house rules when it comes to talking about Spu*s!

However, is it just me, or is it so damn annoying that they are spending bucket loads of money on good players, and we have spent bugger all!!!

I HATE to say it, but they are going to be a real force this season with the purchases that they have made :banghead: :cry:

Sorry.....dont ban me! :cry:
They're shit and always will be.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

They have recruited very astutely, I don't think that can be denied. It also looks obvious that Bubbles the chimp is off, otherwise their spending makes no sense, and they will be weaker without him diving all over the shop.

I wouldn't be bothered about what they spend at any other time but this season we have done the square root of fuck all in this window, and that is my worry.

We have consitently finished above them but the gap is shrinking and if we don't recruit then I think we may be in danger of missing out on Arsene's favourite trophy.

markyp

Post by markyp »

officepest wrote:They have recruited very astutely, I don't think that can be denied. It also looks obvious that Bubbles the chimp is off, otherwise their spending makes no sense, and they will be weaker without him diving all over the shop.

I wouldn't be bothered about what they spend at any other time but this season we have done the square root of fuck all in this window, and that is my worry.

We have consitently finished above them but the gap is shrinking and if we don't recruit then I think we may be in danger of missing out on Arsene's favourite trophy.
the gap is shrinking??,the gap is massive but in there favour now,we are doomed I tell thee :oops:

Justin-AFC

Post by Justin-AFC »

I will give Tottensh*te one thing. They didn't do an Ivan the Terrible and announce a big warchest and then sit back, puff on his Cubin cigar and do absolutly nothing like we did.

Tottensh*te will probably have spent 100 million by the time this deadline closes and I think they have spent wisely and early enough even if they lose the chimp to Real Madrid.

It goes to show that this 4th place Champions League and all of that attracting the best players is utter nonsense. Money talks and bullsh*t (Gazidas, the board and possibly AW) should walk.

euphoricone

Post by euphoricone »

We will judge them in may

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

clearly with there spending almost going to hit the £100m, Bale is on his bike, but it would be funny as fuck if the deal fell through and he stayed.

The owners would be shitting themselves after incurring £100m worth of debt, by signing all these players and praying they get top 4

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

Bunch of s**t c***s every f******g one of them - F@@k Em!

gavbacon

Post by gavbacon »

And now they're about to spend £30m on a Brazil international... Bad times!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Rosie_titters wrote:clearly with there spending almost going to hit the £100m, Bale is on his bike, but it would be funny as fuck if the deal fell through and he stayed.

The owners would be shitting themselves after incurring £100m worth of debt, by signing all these players and praying they get top 4
They get £90m for Bale we get £30m for Cesc and £24m for RVP .Thats the difference between Gazidis and Levy

We are still waiting for the Greedy/Toure money to be spent let alone the Cesc/Nasri and RVP/Song money

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

They will finish 5th and will miss the Monkey even more than we missed RvP

We will, as ever, finish 4th which will allow us to sign the virtual Neymar and the virtual Messi next Summer

They have a poor man's Mourinho and we have There's Only One

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

FOREVER IN OUR SHADOWS THEY WILL BE .....

:barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

They've lost the ape:

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

SteveO 35 wrote:They will finish 5th and will miss the Monkey even more than we missed RvP

We will, as ever, finish 4th which will allow us to sign the virtual Neymar and the virtual Messi next Summer

They have a poor man's Mourinho and we have There's Only One

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
When they finish below us at the end of the season, I will be one happy man, who needs trophys :)

kite

Post by kite »

1989 wrote:They've lost the ape:

Fake :D