Citeh at home match thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Citeh at home match thread.

Post by OneBardGooner »

SydneyGooner wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:Could potentially have both sets of fans booing Welbeck.
I would sincerely hope he is given a lot more than one game before our own fans boo him :?
I concur. It wouldn't be fair on clogger Dan.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chippy wrote:There is a huge difference between wanting us to lose and expecting us to lose based on all recent evidence. :(
OneBardGooner wrote:Exactamondo Chippy!

I NEVER want us to lose - And whilst i can (almost) understand some Gooners wanting us to - because they think it will hasten AW's departure - I honestly believe that unless we find ourselves fighting relegation - we are sadly stuck with him till 2017 - whether we win or lose....and so knowing we won't win the Prem Tile under him, at least by winning most games lends some kind of consolation to the pain and frustration of wenger sticking around rather than fecking off like many want him to.
The ladies doth protest too much :shock: :lol:

Fuck me sideways I actually quoted two posters properly :shock: :barscarf:
:shock: :shock:

Oh my God... is it... how did... um... is it... I... um... is it the end times? :worried: :shock:

:-P :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Chippy wrote:There is a huge difference between wanting us to lose and expecting us to lose based on all recent evidence. :(
OneBardGooner wrote:Exactamondo Chippy!

I NEVER want us to lose - And whilst i can (almost) understand some Gooners wanting us to - because they think it will hasten AW's departure - I honestly believe that unless we find ourselves fighting relegation - we are sadly stuck with him till 2017 - whether we win or lose....and so knowing we won't win the Prem Tile under him, at least by winning most games lends some kind of consolation to the pain and frustration of wenger sticking around rather than fecking off like many want him to.
The ladies doth protest too much :shock: :lol:

Fuck me sideways I actually quoted two posters properly :shock: :barscarf:
:shock: :shock:

Oh my God... is it... how did... um... is it... I... um... is it the end times? :worried: :shock:

:lol:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

I would sincerely hope he is given a lot more than one game before our own fans boo him :?
Our fans are not going to boo him, they will see him bust a gut to impress and will warm to him pretty quickly.

You forget we are used to a load of useless fannies like Bendtner, Chamakh, Sonogo and Giroud recently that any sort of effort and commitment will make the crowd get behind him, we have seen it with Sanchez.

The fact that he turned Spurs down will also go in his favour.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Anyone who boos Welbeck on his home debut should have their season ticket revoked.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

gp543 wrote:
Anyone who boos Welbeck on his home debut should have their season ticket revoked.
No one will be booing Welbeck; we'd be a joke of a club to do so - if anything he should be given a standing ovation for sparing us from Sanogo.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I think that we will get a result here. I will go with 2-1. The Chavs are the ones to beat this year. I reckon that City will wane with Toures age. He more or less makes them tick.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:Seems to me that a fair few on here would love to see The Arsenal lose so they can say they were right :roll:

Anyhow have no idea what the score will be, city lost recently and looked pretty inept, we drew recently and looked pretty inept.

I'm going for a 3-3 über draw :wink:
Yep, tbh I'm getting that impression a bit too. I would say however it's one or two rather than a fair few. And tbh I can't understand that attitude.

For me, I live every day knowing Wenger is now the wrong man to take Arsenal forward, but hoping beyond hope that he proves me wrong. Last season he proved one of my main arguments very wrong in that I firmly believed we would NEVER win another trophy under him. And yes I know many will say "but it was ONLY the FA Cup and we scraped it against a shit team..." I agree we didn't set that final alight and were a tad lucky but I disagree about it being ONLY the FA Cup as I still love the cup. But the point is it was a trophy and I was delighted he proved me wrong on that one.

I have no ego invested in any of this. I just want what's best for The Arsenal. 8)

Sweet jesus......that hope left me a long, long time ago :cry: :cry:

Citeeh to win this 2-1 as they switch off for the last 15 minutes and allow wellbeck to get a late consolation goal

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:Seems to me that a fair few on here would love to see The Arsenal lose so they can say they were right :roll:

Anyhow have no idea what the score will be, city lost recently and looked pretty inept, we drew recently and looked pretty inept.

I'm going for a 3-3 über draw :wink:
Yep, tbh I'm getting that impression a bit too. I would say however it's one or two rather than a fair few. And tbh I can't understand that attitude.

For me, I live every day knowing Wenger is now the wrong man to take Arsenal forward, but hoping beyond hope that he proves me wrong. Last season he proved one of my main arguments very wrong in that I firmly believed we would NEVER win another trophy under him. And yes I know many will say "but it was ONLY the FA Cup and we scraped it against a shit team..." I agree we didn't set that final alight and were a tad lucky but I disagree about it being ONLY the FA Cup as I still love the cup. But the point is it was a trophy and I was delighted he proved me wrong on that one.

I have no ego invested in any of this. I just want what's best for The Arsenal. 8)

Sweet jesus......that hope left me a long, long time ago :cry: :cry:

Citeeh to win this 2-1 as they switch off for the last 15 minutes and allow wellbeck to get a late consolation goal
Oh it pretty much left me back in 2010, maybe even 2008 tbh. But I'm actually quite optimistic in general life, I'm just a pessimist when it comes to The Arsenal; the 70's and (most of) the 80's beat that into me. :lol:

It's a strange kind of hope. I KNOW he won't prove me wrong, but still I hope he will. :(

It's hopeless hope, if you will. :rubchin: :lol:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

gp543 wrote:

I'd go further than that. I think they should be dragged into the centre circle for a damn good beating as half time entertainment.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
gp543 wrote:

I'd go further than that. I think they should be dragged into the centre circle for a damn good beating as half time entertainment.
or made to watch tapes of Denilson over and over again.

Apparently welbeck got the biggest cheer of the night when he came on last night to replace the useless fat granny botherer.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:
gp543 wrote:

or made to watch tapes of Denilson over and over again.
:shock:

Jesus Christ, where did you learn your trade - Guantanamo Bay? Ever hear of a little thing called "human rights" or a little thing called "the Geneva Convention" you sick fuck?

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I think we might actually surprise ourselves with this one.
If we cannot get our shit together when one of the better teams comes to us then there is no hope at all.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote: there is no hope at all.
I just "augied" your post. 8)

You like? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink: