Villa Away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Villa Away

Post by clockender1 »

well, history suggests that wenger always gains redemption somehow. always gets bailed out at vital times.

1-0 The Arse. Welbeck.

Chippy

Re: Villa Away

Post by Chippy »

Top of the table vs mid table. Hmm wonder how that will end.... :mrgreen:

markyp

Post by markyp »

cant wait,villa on a high,us a leedle jaded from champions league bumming,a draw and weve done well,seriuosly,WTF :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Villa's great start to continue against our lacklustre lot :cry: le bumhole with his handbrake and leetle beet jaded shite at fulltime :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

What sadist started this thread.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Villa will fancy it, playing well & full of confidence. 2-1 home win.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:What saturdayist started this thread.
:shock: :? :wink:

Villans 2 - us - NIL! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Salvage
Location: Looking for a new Coat Zipper as Wenger's send-off gift

Post by Salvage »

What in the world is this 4-1-4-1 formation he is killing the lads with? He hasnt mastered the common , easy and traditional formations but he thinks he can somehow , handle some new alien formation? :banghead:

Just play the good ol 4-4-2 for crying out loud. You are not some great tactician.

Seeing that Per is a clumsy bean pole and everyone is noticing it, the fast Agbon and co will run at him.

Villa 2 - Arsenal 1

Herd

Post by Herd »

Villa are shit but then so are we , boorfest 1-1

REB

Post by REB »

2-0 to the arsenal.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

We're not keeping clean sheets anymore. 1-1.

This season is a clusterfu*k.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the next 3 league fixtures are HARD

can anyone be confident of getting a win in any of them?
I reckon if we dont win the NLD things might start getting pretty ugly at the Emirates.

Skooner

Post by Skooner »

0-0

Although the scoreline last night wasn't as embarrassing as the thrashings in the leagues were last season, the gulf between the teams was and Wenger tended to go for a less offensive line up (I would say defensive but you know he doesn't know how to actually do that) after those games so I expect him to do the same here. Expect Arteta and Falmini to start this one and possibly someone like Ramsey or Wilshere in the wide area to make us more compact.

Both teams will huff and puff, we'll have about 2 shots on target and afterwards Wenger will say it was important we didn't lose after midweek. :tickedoff:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Skooner wrote:0-0

Although the scoreline last night wasn't as embarrassing as the thrashings in the leagues were last season, the gulf between the teams was and Wenger tended to go for a less offensive line up (I would say defensive but you know he doesn't know how to actually do that) after those games so I expect him to do the same here. Expect Arteta and Falmini to start this one and possibly someone like Ramsey or Wilshere in the wide area to make us more compact.

Both teams will huff and puff, we'll have about 2 shots on target and afterwards Wenger will say it was important we didn't lose after midweek. :tickedoff:
Haha. I agree with this although I think that it will be a scoring draw. Villa know that Arsenal are rocking and will get in our faces. We go down 1-0 only to get a late goal to send the Emirates into euphoria.

fivetothree

Post by fivetothree »

Draw. 0-0 or 1-1.

I am concerned with Spurs and Chelsea coming up, we could be miles adrift.