The Board-Finance-AGM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Mistical92

Re: The Board-Finance-AGM

Post by Mistical92 »

So? No one in the club will start to care about any protests until they start hurting the club financially. Paying your entrance fee and then protesting does nothing, it reminds me of the City fans a couple of years ago, moaned with banners and shit about "£62 you're having a laugh" but that was after entering the ground having paid those prices!

Ultimately a boycott would have to take place, with season tickets not being renewed, but that won't happen.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A boycott will never happen. And even if it did, it'd be a couple hundred peeps at most and the club would give less than two fucks. :|

I'm on a bit of a "boycott" at the moment. I'm not travelling over for any games this season (or until Arsene is gone). After nearly 25 years of trips over to The Arsenal it feels weird to have nothing to look forward to. But my "boycott" amounts to absolutely fuck all in the greater scheme of things. I thought it would at least make me feel better to make a stand, have some integrity, back up my words with action, but that too is bollocks - I feel worse. :|

And now my 9 year old is desperate to start getting over to games so my heroic ( :wink: ) one man stance against Arsene Wenger will now most probably go the way of Stevie Meee's and the Mouser Murderers' title ambitions last year; down the fucking drain. :roll: :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Blame the c :censored: ts who sold the club on the back of the new stadium to these c :banghead: ts.

Hope the sheep who bought "our model" like it now.

:barscarf: