The Board-Finance-AGM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: The Board-Finance-AGM

Post by augie »

I wait with baited breath for the grilling that le cock and the syrup are going to get at the agm - bet the most aggressive question will be related to the lack of food options/price of food/the tight fitting club shirts etc etc :roll:

Cannot understand how we haven't got at least one proper fan at the agm, with enough balls to stand up and question wenker over his total failure in the transfer market, and how he continues to get tactically raped by any half decent manager :oops: :cussing: :cussing:

northbank123

Re: The Board-Finance-Kroenke

Post by northbank123 »

Theoperator wrote:
Some good questions there, though I imagine they will get lost among the temperature of the pies in club section debate
Yes there will be a few awkward questions and rising temperatures before some dickhead interjects with a question about women's football or the fan experience or some utter bollocks and they jump on it to completely derail any serious discussion on important issues.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

augie wrote:
Cannot understand how we haven't got at least one proper fan at the agm, with enough balls to stand up and question wenker over his total failure in the transfer market, and how he continues to get tactically raped by any half decent manager :oops: :cussing: :cussing:
We do.

Remember a few years ago when a very well spoken gentleman in his sixties, wearing a cream suit, gave a lengthy erudition in 1920's style flowery English which would summarise as "Why do you persist in picking Eboue when he is rubbish?"

Wenger got really annoyed and has not taken a question since.

RespectTheUmlaut

Post by RespectTheUmlaut »

I think this is the year that Wenger and the Board become a little bit more gutsy and take some real questions.

So why the :censored: didn't our Woman's team challenge for the league? :box:

:banghead: :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Don't Blame Kroenke he bought a controlling interest int he company for a fortune ,he's a businessman not a philanthropist !
Blame the Moron who sold the controlling interest for lest than 3 million quid to the 2 shysters Dein and Fizman who screwed every last penny out of Kroenke !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:Don't Blame Kroenke he bought a controlling interest int he company for a fortune ,he's a businessman not a philanthropist !
Blame the Moron who sold the controlling interest for lest than 3 million quid to the 2 shysters Dein and Fizman who screwed every last penny out of Kroenke !
Would you then not also consider Dein and Fizbang "businessman, not philanthropists"? :rubchin: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Nah Shysters will suit me just fine !

augie

Post by augie »

QuartzGooner wrote:
augie wrote:
We do.

Remember a few years ago when a very well spoken gentleman in his sixties, wearing a cream suit, gave a lengthy erudition in 1920's style flowery English which would summarise as "Why do you persist in picking Eboue when he is rubbish?"

I thought it was the labeling of silvestre as geriatric that enraged le cock and has resulted in his refusing to answer questions from the floor ? :?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

RespectTheUmlaut wrote:I think this is the year that Wenger and the Board become a little bit more gutsy and take some real questions.

So why the :censored: didn't our Woman's team challenge for the league? :box:

:banghead: :banghead:
I'm hoping the issue of hot dogs at the Emirates is raised :wink:
last time I was there I noticed that you had to pay £1 just to get extra onions! :shock:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

"you think about the great names in world football like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich - I don’t think we’re at that level yet but that’s where we’re aiming to get to. It’s one thing to say that and it’s another thing to be able to deliver it."

No shit and you know what you, Kroenke and Wenger have continually proved that you are unable to deliver it so just do us all a favour and FUCK OFF!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:
augie wrote:
We do.

I thought it was the labeling of silvestre as geriatric that enraged le cock and has resulted in his refusing to answer questions from the floor ? :?
I seem to recall this too... :rubchin:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

"It’s easy to talk about ambition, anyone can use flowery words about what they want to be, but you’ve got to actually deliver. "

so how come you have given a 3 year contract extension to a manager who for the last decade has failed to challenge for the league title?? what a :censored:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

augie wrote:

But he was :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

if you want to be ambitious Ivan then start holding the manager to account.

This club isn't his personal experiment anymore. Arsenal managers are supposed to be here to win.