The Board-Finance-AGM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: The Board-Finance-AGM

Post by rodders999 »

So Kim Jong Un is finally seen in public for the first time in weeks just as the Arsenal AGM is about to roll round. Coincidence?.....me thinks not.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh wait :?
rodders999 wrote:So Rodders is finally seen on here for the first time in weeks just as the Arsenal AGM is about to roll round. Coincidence?.....me thinks not.

:wink: :D :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Theoperator wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh wait :?
rodders999 wrote:So Rodders is finally seen on here for the first time in weeks just as the Arsenal AGM is about to roll round. Coincidence?.....me thinks not.

:wink: :D :D
I'm back on the valium :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I heard Gazidis spouting some nonsense about how it will be hard to replace wanker when he's gone. I suppose he's right because how on earth are they going to find someone as shit as him to waste £7.5m on?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:I heard Gazidis spouting some nonsense about how it will be hard to replace wanker when he's gone. I suppose he's right because how on earth are they going to find someone as shit as him to waste £7.5m on?
I see that as a positive.....at least the issue of replacing Wenker has been broached, biblically rather than the usual " no-one can achieve what he has done or be careful what you wish for" bullshit.

I'm counting down the days :barscarf:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:I heard Gazidis spouting some nonsense about how it will be hard to replace wanker when he's gone. I suppose he's right because how on earth are they going to find someone as shit as him to waste £7.5m on?
AVB currently makes £7mil a year at Zenit.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gp543 wrote:
Ok. We deffo can find one fucker as shit as, and indeed shitter than, Arsene. :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

gp543 wrote:
Ah, there's the man to take over then. Oh, hold on a minute. He hasn't worked for 35 years in football yet. Plenty of time to get to the shitter level that get you nearly £8m a year.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Such is my fucking hatred of the man I feel like posting this on every fucking thread......FUCK OFF...YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE

The wonderful Kroenke sporting empire

Denver Nuggets 12th from 15 in the NBA Western Conference
Colorado Rapids 7th from 9 in the MLS Western Conference
Colorado Avalanche 5th from 7 in the NHL Western Conference
Colorado Mammoth 3rd from 4 in the NLL Western Conference
St Louis Rams 4th from 4 in the NFC West

The man might be a business winner but is nothing but a sporting loser owning a collective of losing franchises and the day he bought the majority shareholding in our club will go down as one of the worst day's in the club's history

Who'd want nasty old Alisher (sorry Jabba) when you've got good old Stan eh ?

Wig wearing *word censored* - I will celebrate like never before when he sells up and fucks off. My loathing for him is 1000x what it ever will be for There's Only One. Fuck off Stan you useless, detestable, greedy wanker

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

only one question needs to be asked :

" 130million quid was spent by this manager in the last three windows, yet we can't we beat leceister, spurs and dortmund, so what do you believe the manager needs more of - time, money or both"

easy.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

One question "Stan - what's the ambition?"

You'll be able to tell when he lies - the lips move

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Here are the questions that are to be asked

http://www.arsenaltrust.org/news/latest ... rsenal-agm

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

The AGM is attended by a spineless bunch of melts. It'll go something like this;

"Arsene, why don't we have enough defenders at the club?"
"What are you talking about? We have plenty of defenders."
"That's great, thanks Arsene."

Repeat for 2 hours. And we all walk away having learnt nothing, no changes and nobody being held to account. :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

there won't be much dissent today - Stan will just keep pointing to the trophies won by Wenger this year :roll:

Midz

Post by Midz »

SteveO 35 wrote:Such is my fucking hatred of the man I feel like posting this on every fucking thread......FUCK OFF...YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE

The wonderful Kroenke sporting empire

Denver Nuggets 12th from 15 in the NBA Western Conference
Colorado Rapids 7th from 9 in the MLS Western Conference
Colorado Avalanche 5th from 7 in the NHL Western Conference
Colorado Mammoth 3rd from 4 in the NLL Western Conference
St Louis Rams 4th from 4 in the NFC West

The man might be a business winner but is nothing but a sporting loser owning a collective of losing franchises and the day he bought the majority shareholding in our club will go down as one of the worst day's in the club's history

Who'd want nasty old Alisher (sorry Jabba) when you've got good old Stan eh ?

Wig wearing *word censored* - I will celebrate like never before when he sells up and fucks off. My loathing for him is 1000x what it ever will be for There's Only One. Fuck off Stan you useless, detestable, greedy wanker
Absolutely spot on, Steve. I fuckin hate this useless piece of shit too and wish him gone.