The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

markyp wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
markyp wrote:Benteke would have been worth a shot,scored a blinder on his debut today and only been training for a week,strong,fast and can finish,he is Giroud and Walnut rolled into one
Absolute bollix ,if you are that depressed about arsenal ,go into a darkened room with a gun and don't bother coming out.
showing yourself to be the bell end we all know you are :shock:

Apologies to you ,had a few beers ,terrible comment to make .But you don't know me ,I m a glass half full guy and at times all the negativity just gets on my tits.

augie

Post by augie »

I don't know it wenker is intending to try and sign benzema this month but IF, we do then he had better get his skates on sharpish - my belief is as soon as psg's money lands in manure's bank account, they will then try to use the money to buy either monkey boy or the portugese ladyboy, and there is no way Madrid will sell two strikers in one window. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to sign benzema

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:I don't know it wenker is intending to try and sign benzema this month but IF, we do then he had better get his skates on sharpish - my belief is as soon as psg's money lands in manure's bank account, they will then try to use the money to buy either monkey boy or the portugese ladyboy, and there is no way Madrid will sell two strikers in one window. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to sign benzema

Wenger said yesterday there has been no contact with Madrid.

S3aninLondon

Post by S3aninLondon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
augie wrote:I don't know it wenker is intending to try and sign benzema this month but IF, we do then he had better get his skates on sharpish - my belief is as soon as psg's money lands in manure's bank account, they will then try to use the money to buy either monkey boy or the portugese ladyboy, and there is no way Madrid will sell two strikers in one window. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to sign benzema

Wenger said yesterday there has been no contact with Madrid.
Could mean that Wenker goes for Cavani.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

we probably are now no more than a couple of players away from being able to have a real crack at the title.
apparently there is money there to spend so if there is any ambition left at the club then we really have got to go for it this month.

a striker and a centre half/centre back please and then we will be on target.
without that we will probably come up short again.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Gunner Rob wrote:we probably are now no more than a couple of players away from being able to have a real crack at the title.
apparently there is money there to spend so if there is any ambition left at the club then we really have got to go for it this month.

a striker and a centre half/centre back please and then we will be on target.
without that we will probably come up short again.
If Lars Bender is available then he should be a priority, Lewandowski too.

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

Lewandowski and Wanyama would be great. Please not Benzema .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Have we almost, nearly, thought about dreaming of signing anyone yet? :?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

MegaGooner wrote:Lewandowski and Wanyama would be great. Please not Benzema .
I agree 100% re Benzema. I don't think he is worth the money being spouted about for him (nether is Benteke though). I dislike his attitude and he looks one hell of a lazy player.

There is only one striker I want us to go out and get if we can and that is Lewandowski. That man will fire 25-30 goals pegoalsr season minimum.

Re the DM position I would like tlikus to look at either Lars or Sven Bender. Perhaps even a punt on Wanyama. The thought of Busquets in an Arsenal shirt is sickening. Watching that pranny dive about and scream every time there is a breeze would just piss me the fuck offoff, Christ a cold night in Stoke would kill him. We should test Bayern's resolve on Martinez.

markyp

Post by markyp »

mcdowell42 wrote:
markyp wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
markyp wrote:Benteke would have been worth a shot,scored a blinder on his debut today and only been training for a week,strong,fast and can finish,he is Giroud and Walnut rolled into one
Absolute bollix ,if you are that depressed about arsenal ,go into a darkened room with a gun and don't bother coming out.
showing yourself to be the bell end we all know you are :shock:

Apologies to you ,had a few beers ,terrible comment to make .But you don't know me ,I m a glass half full guy and at times all the negativity just gets on my tits.
apology excepted,i was expecting hand bags :box: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

MegaGooner wrote:Lewandowski and Wanyama would be great.
I would have semen stained undies for a month if we signed those 2. Not sure where this Lewandowski rumour has originated from though, is there talk of him leaving Bayern?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
MegaGooner wrote:Lewandowski and Wanyama would be great.
I would have semen stained undies for a month if we signed those 2. Not sure where this Lewandowski rumour has originated from though, is there talk of him leaving Bayern?
I think Wanyama is bang average but obviously people rate him here so what do I know :? :lol:

markyp

Post by markyp »

I have a feeling in my water that we will land a huge name ,either that or ive got the clap again :shock:
seriously though I reckon we will get a star striker,i think even Clueless can see that we desperately need one,and the Benzema rumours seem to be gathering pace again

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

We have to get a striker that had clicked with Ozil to get the best out of him. Benzema, Muller, or Higuain. Although Neymar, when he's not falling down or Aguero would fit the bill.

augie

Post by augie »

On a non Arsenal related thought, you would have to wonder what will happen with cavani when psg sign di maria - unless they sell ibrasonofabitch (highly unlikely) you would have to think that cavani wont be moving in to centre forward, and then what will happen if di maria takes his spot on the wing ? Of course it is very possible that they sell the swede and move cavani into the middle, but I would reckon that will be a slim chance