The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

If I might be allowed ,he's been quiet for the last 4/5 days so expecting him to hit this forum at 6 pm tomorrow with a vengeance :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Tbh I'm more than ever of the opinion that when top agents of world class players hear Arsenal/AW are interested in them they fall over laughing :cry:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Tbh I'm more than ever of the opinion that when top agents of world class players hear Arsenal/AW are interested in them they fall over laughing :cry:

S3aninLondon

Post by S3aninLondon »

I'm sure we'll sign someone tomorrow, but it will be completely out of the blue and we'll be scratching our heads saying wtf? .:banghead:

Redsonja

Post by Redsonja »

"Don't panic, don't panic!" There's still 21+ hours to go before we shut up shop but I'm already starting to tune up with, "Spend your effin money". Not looking too promising is it, folks. Even Bournemouth have put one in their bag, and the transfers are rolling off the conveyor belt and there's us waiting like lemons, so full of hope, and there's been absolute zilch since Cech. My match buddy is a really sickening AKB, always trying to probe Wenger's mind, turning excuses into tactics and banging on about Wenger having something extremely tasty up his sleeve because he's had an overly smug expression plastered across his face for sometime now. If the smugness isn't about a mega surprise for us supporters, what the *ell is it all about, 'cause it's definitely not about amazing goal scoring since the beginning of the season and it's not about us blowing away our opponents on the pitch or Walcott being worth his weight in gold. So, what's left, no, please - let me guess - a new tasty French girlfriend who likes to play away games wearing Arsenal kit with no. 69 on the back. I await in anticipation until 6 pm tomorrow just in case my AKB match buddy rams, "I told you so" right down my throat. I'm not going to let this keep me awake tonight, I'm really not!

Zimgooner

Post by Zimgooner »

This window has confirmed our status as a 4th place team. Don't expect anything from this lot.......I'll celebrate when they win........I'll hurt when they lose but ultimately know not to expect anything till Wenger goes.

S3aninLondon

Post by S3aninLondon »

If you look at our recent signings (with a few exceptions)it might be a blessing in disguise that we don't sign anyone. debuchy, chambers and Gabriel keep the subs bench warm and whatever happened to the Polish kid? :banghead:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:If I might be allowed ,he's been quiet for the last 4/5 days so expecting him to hit this forum at 6 pm tomorrow with a vengeance :wink:
He's been out with his mum choosing his new school uniform, new term, new tweeds :wink:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

So does the window shut for foreign transfers at 11 or 12 pM today, so we can only chase Vardy Austin or Afobe ( :wink: ) or maybe Steven Ireland Charlie Adam or Kyle Walker after midnight :barscarf:

T.S

Post by T.S »

It's oh so quiet. It's oh so still. Not a Sebastien Frey to be seen. No Phillipe Mexes or Julian Draxler. Not even a William Carvalho for miles.

Well, there is one arrival on the horizon...

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

Jonathan Walters could be available, as I type Stoke physios are trying to fracture his back slightly to tempt Arsenal.

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

Sky transfer deadline day apparently gearing up for special guest "Wheeler -dealer" 'Arry with new imported furniture since he won't be able to do interviews through the old 4 X 4 window........................

:lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
g88ner wrote:The club are 22hrs away from me sending them a very strongly worded letter! :evil:

I'll still finish it with "Kind Regards, ...." though - I'm not a monster :proudtosay:

I think itchy is only waiting to give you advice on what to put in the letter :lol: :lol:
My envelope shall contain no letter, only excrement :wink:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:Jonathan Walters could be available, as I type Stoke physios are trying to fracture his back slightly to tempt Arsenal.
Sounds like a job for Shawcrunt, not the physios. :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:Even Rodders fantasy female is looking tired and 4th rate.... :wink:

She is 100% sex that woman. I'd explode in my pants if I was within 20 miles of her :lol: