Chelsea (A)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ed Hunter The Gooner

Re: Chelsea (A)

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:Germany world champions and we get three of their squad who are shit

Merts, is a labouring fucker, Pod is a pointless at the Arsenal and Ozil has little or no impact.

Why the fuck couldn't we get Hummels, Reus and Draxler
What's the point really? They would probably turn out shit under wenkers care.
this is the elephant in the room really.

ok we have been waiting for financial restrictons to be lifted at the club so that Wenger can spend more.
now that they have and lets face it he has spent pretty big these past 2 summers it is becoming worryingly apparent that even if Wenger buys top quality he doesnt really know what to do with it.he also only seems capable of buying small midfield players who whilst techically are very good, are able to offer little else at this level.
Agree. It's not down to who we buy anymore as our manager really doesn't know what to do with them. He's like a small boy with all his Christmas presents toying around with all of them a bit but can't really concentrate properly on anything.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Theoperator wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
augie wrote:nice tackle by wellbeck :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't blame him. Rosicky fannying about and complaining about Fabregas blocking the ball illegally sums up our utter fucking naivety. Should have just smashed the ball and broken his arm if he needed to.

Our naivety is embarrassing. Time and time again they buy cheap fouls from nothing situations. Towards the end of the first half Welbeck clipped the ball round the corner against Cahill who clipped him on a yellow - if he goes down the ref has a decision to make but instead he stayed on his feet despite no advantage. Oscar went in late on Chambers as he cleared the ball down the line after about 70 minutes - if Chmabers goes down holding his leg it's a guaranteed booking, he doesn't.

We let them slow down every free-kick we had by picking up the ball etc, if a player grabs it out their hand and causes a scene it at least highlights it to the ref. When Wilshere took that heavy touch in the first half he could have thrown himself in and got the ball and smashed Cech who has a habit of bottling collisions. Ball could pop up favourably, Cech could hurt himself and they'd be left without a keeper for an hour. Instead he didn't, definitely worth the risk of a yellow.
Totally agree NB123, BUT what I just cant understand and can someone try and explain, We arent short of others apart from Wenger around who can impart that wisdom, Bouldie has years of experience for example, yet it doesnt seem to happen, surely a few basics to Chambers as to how to avoid naive yellow cards would be a good start-He should have been pulled off once he got the yellow, and did well to avoid one with those cheating chavs poor guys just clocking them up faster than Rodders kegs come down.

Stan Collymore :oops: , maybe not the sharpest brain, but sums it up in a few sentences. If its obvious to hoim isnt there someone, even the tea lady who can point out where we keep going wrong. Frustrated as :censored: :evil:

BTW some embarassing AFC fans found fun lighting flares in the ground :roll:

The behaviour when I went to Villa was a bit embarrassing. All for a bit of a boisterous pissed-up fun, certainly beats no atmosphere, but it was just basically kids who couldn't handle their drink chucking beer everywhere.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Brady's left peg wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:Their boss is a tactically aware bumhole...our boss is a tactically inept bumhole....we will get bumholed :cry:
Oh how accurate this turned out to be :roll: as much of a limp dicked performance as the 8-2 5-1 6-0 etc of previous years at the big clubs in truth the chavs didnt even need to get out of 1st gear they just had to pull out their cocks and do us up the bumhole with a couple of rough thrusts..exactly tbe same will happen at citeh manure and probably at anfield too.
They must have been taking lessons from pikey Terry... :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: the cant didnt even break sweat all game :(

Herd

Post by Herd »

You can sum it up very easily

MUGGED OFF !

We always get mugged of by these wankers , and we NEVER learn !

Should of ,could of might of,if but it's all cobblers ,as we are like the wolf in the 3 little pigs , we can huff puff and blow the houses down of the weak and unfortunate but when it comes to the house of stone we blow till we are red in the face then jump down the chimney ,into the pot of boiling water and it's all over .

We wont change because we cant change repeat an nauseaum and fade !
Last edited by Herd on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

When Wenger is finally gone (sometime around 2025 or so... :roll: ) people will look back at his Arsenal career and judge the decision not to re-sign Fabregas as one of his worst. Fabregas pissed all over our midfield yesterday. Our lads were all huff and puff, tippy tappy, with no end product. He did what the best midfielders do; he kept it simple and he did the right things. No backheels, no flicks, no 10 passes back and forth over a distance of 5 yards. He just held it when needed, released it and moved when appropriate. Simple stuff.

Chesney was terrible for their second. Started to come out then froze. Ultimate sin for a keeper. You either stay or you come out all the way. Before the match I saw that cocky grin in the tunnel and my heart sank. :roll:

I thought their penno was a tad soft tbh. Oh it was a penno, don't get me wrong, Kos stuck the leg out and made contact, but Hazard is a clever cúnt, he also moved his leg out to ensure the contact. Watch it again; no player goes over with that unnatural straight leg. So for me it's a penno because Kos made contact but Hazard played for it.

Far worse was Captain Stupid Flamoney's "contribution" to that goal. Did his usual stand square on, let the player go past and then all too late try to react. But that's him. Always tries to react, never anticipates or dictates. He is shit. All the finger pointing and clapping and yelling and pointless cowardly Hollywood tackles out on the half way line cannot hide that. He gives our CH's no protection whatsoever.

Wenger again demonstrated that he is a flat track bully. Up against an even half decent side he is outwitted out thought and out managed. Benching the Ox and playing both Santi and Ozil is shockingly stupid. My 9 year old son (who hasn't worked 30 years in football btw) even asked me what Wenger was at with Santi and Ozil starting.

Please Arsene, please just go. :|

Herd

Post by Herd »

When Wenger is finally gone (sometime around 2025 or so... :roll: ) people will look back at his Arsenal career and judge the decision not to re-sign Fabregas as one of his worst
Fair fucks but that isn't his biggest fuck up , and by 2025 will be a mere blip on the catalogue of failure !

Cesc has learned a thing or two about the dark art of football playing with those catlan wags ,we are still in the Corinthian game like Roy of the Rovers !

I don't understand why he was booed but at Chelsea's prices for a bit of bondage and humiliation I'd expect my moneys worth too !

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

He didn't get booed much anyway, sporadic at best. More disappointing was the lack of it aimed at JT CAPTAIN LEADER LEGEND, especially as he mugged us off at the end. Disappointing support at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, from the upper anyway.

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

Robin_L wrote:He didn't get booed much anyway, sporadic at best. More disappointing was the lack of it aimed at JT CAPTAIN LEADER LEGEND, especially as he mugged us off at the end. Disappointing support at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, from the upper anyway.
Well that's a bit harsh ; most support is 'disappointing' when watching a team being toyed with by vastly superior oppostion, and not having a shot on target for 90 minutes. They need to throw us a bone already.

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:Men against little fucking boys,little naive fucking boys,led by a clueless naive c*nt,so so predictable,so so embarrassing,I sat with amazement watching Gary Neville and Souness summarising the game,they must get bored saying the same thing EVERY week about Le Wankers teams,I was out with a Chelsea fan last night and he was actually genuinely worried about todays game,Chelsea will not have an easier game all season,even in their fucking easy CL group....
9 points against Hull, Sunderland & Burnley, back to 4th, and his sly grin will be back, and talking of mental strength and belief.
I'm drowning in the deja vu.
Ok, it only took 7 points, but expect Clueless to be at his smarmy best post match.