Hull Tigers at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Hull Tigers at home

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

2-0 but I can't imagine it will be the difference between finishing first or second come next May.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Dan_85 wrote:2-1 Arsenal. And all will be rosy in the garden again.
:barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

couldn't give a fuck

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

They are shite...we are shite....game will no doubt be a big huge pile of shite :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We were lucky to get 3 points against Palace & the Tiges ain't much better or worse !! 1 - 0 will do. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

falkirk goon wrote:They are shite...we are shite....game will no doubt be a big huge pile of shite :barscarf:
Now let me see, where have I heard this before :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:The first of five straight victories in what I will call Flat Track Bully Season

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I'm personally looking forward to Arsene's comment next May that this period was "statistically, championship winning form".

Can't wait!

:suicide:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I think we'll struggle against them TBH. In fact I'd go as far to say that we're going to struggle period this season. That is based on the principal that everyone in the division has seen in recent games how to stop us playing and will adopt similar tactics. As we don't have a plan B we'll not be able to change our game plan to one that they're not prepared for.

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

We should win this game. After all we are premier league champion for 120 days aren't we? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

defleppardisking wrote:We should win this game. After all we are premier league champion for 120 days aren't we? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

128 days

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

This game will every bit as enthralling as England v San Marino

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TBH, and I said this at the time, they outplayed and outfought us in the majority of that FA Cup final. I still firmly believe if Alex Bruce hadn't gone off injured we would have lost. :| He was deffo looking like MOTM until his injury.

But we should beat them in the PL. Raising your game (with a manager that has some idea about tactics) for an FA cup final is one thing, but in the week by week slog of the PL they are very very average on a good day, shite on a bad one.

3-0 to The Arsenal. And the believers (baaa!) will be back on here en masse hailing the 30 year Football Genius Arsene Wenger and telling us we should fuck off and support the chav$ because we are not loyal to Arsene FC - oops, sorry Arsenal FC. Nope, got it right the first time. :roll: :wink:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I think we'll struggle against them TBH. In fact I'd go as far to say that we're going to struggle period this season. That is based on the principal that everyone in the division has seen in recent games how to stop us playing and will adopt similar tactics. As we don't have a plan B we'll not be able to change our game plan to one that they're not prepared for.
Spot on Spuddy, I fancy we wont even get the VT this season, we are embarrassingly shite. Our defence is nothing like as good this year (Mainly BFG and Kos dont seem to be working as well), we give away goals which puts pressure on us to push up exposing the defence even more.

We are Im afraid a busted flush. :oops:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Have we got any players left who aren't injured to play this match?

After the stupid internationals (why England have to go through the motion of playing san marino I really don't see the point) that may add to our ever increasing sick list.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Midz wrote:Have we got any players left who aren't injured to play this match?

After the stupid internationals (why England have to go through the motion of playing san marino I really don't see the point) that may add to our ever increasing sick list.

That should read "will inevitably add to our ever increasing sick list."