Anderlecht Away match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Anderlecht Away match thread

Post by Herd »

Some AkB's got sorted ,nothing major they were very lucky apparently !

There were a lot of old growlers out their for a piss up who shall we say are not so enamoured with le duffer ,there were a few scuffles throughout the day and night .

Not many Belgium's who work in Brussels live anywhere near the center which used to be a massive moroccan living area ,
im told its more Algerian nowadays but they are all very anti English .
At night the place is deserted save for gangs of marauding itinerants from the African continent .
That area isn't safe at night and many get tourists get robbed after walking round grand place and the mannekin pis.

They tried to bushwack some people wednesday and came very badly unstuck when they ran into a bunch of grizzlies who were drinking round the corner from the main mobs !
Que massive OB presence and tear gas all round ,problem was they let it off into the wind and gassed themselves and ended up on the receiving end I'm told !

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

from twitter yesterday Oct 22
Somebody comes near me with a Wenger Out banner and I'm gonna punch them in the throat till they bleed from the mouth.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Ricay wrote:Not sure if this is the incident you're talking about but I was on the train when a little fight broke out ...was nothing much...handbags...I held back one geezer..then it calmed down... A mate on that side of the carriage said one of the blokes was a spud (!) who got the hump over a song being sung...that can't be rite surely
augie wrote:
Chips and Chocolate wrote:Great night.

Was in the home end, I went mental when that 2nd came in, no reaction from them lot very disappointing :lol:

Was next to our end and couldn't hear us much before we scored though.

Bit of bother when we got back to town, pepper spray an all couldn't breathe. From what I understand the local Northern Africans tried it on with those who'd stayed in the pubs.

I was on the train when the infighting happened, fucking stupid!

Please expand

did you say " Leave it mate, leeave iiit. It ain't worth it" when you held him back. If not you didn't do the job properly and should be ashamed of yourself. :wink:

Ricay

Post by Ricay »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Ricay wrote:Not sure if this is the incident you're talking about but I was on the train when a little fight broke out ...was nothing much...handbags...I held back one geezer..then it calmed down... A mate on that side of the carriage said one of the blokes was a spud (!) who got the hump over a song being sung...that can't be rite surely
augie wrote:
Chips and Chocolate wrote:Great night.

Was in the home end, I went mental when that 2nd came in, no reaction from them lot very disappointing :lol:

Was next to our end and couldn't hear us much before we scored though.

Bit of bother when we got back to town, pepper spray an all couldn't breathe. From what I understand the local Northern Africans tried it on with those who'd stayed in the pubs.

I was on the train when the infighting happened, fucking stupid!

Please expand

did you say " Leave it mate, leeave iiit. It ain't worth it" when you held him back. If not you didn't do the job properly and should be ashamed of yourself. :wink:
:lol: I think I did actually...with a Oi chucked in as well....what a plum ! :oops:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Belgium beer takes the edge off the massive amounts of bugle that I'm sure were consumed

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
foxinthebox2001 wrote:Apparently the whole episode worked out just as Wenger had planned. These are his genuine post match quotes, I kid you not.

"It's a gambling situation in these games and it worked,"
"In the last five minutes in the Champions League the nerves play a part and we had to get into these five minutes without conceding a second goal,"
"I had hope, it maybe didn't look like it, but it happened"
What a f*****g clown.
Didn't he say after the Hull game 'the result did not reflect the performance'?
I bet he won't admit that neither did last nights result.Sitting watching it on Sky, I just knew we would scramble a goal before the whistle, when it came I could barely bring myself to celebrate, it was more a feeling of relief.

Get Jacqui Oatley on his sorry ass - that'll sort the delusional f*ck. :D :barscarf:

ONE...THERE'S ONLY ONE JACQUI OATLEY....ONE JACQUI OATLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:Belgium beer takes the edge off the massive amounts of bugle that I'm sure were consumed

Aaaaand if you haven't had any 'bugle' or Billy Whizzz...the beer makes yer scrambled eggs go very wobbly very quickly!

:cheers: