Mackems (A) match thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Mackems (A) match thread.

Post by goonersid »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Don't care! Fuck off Wenker!!!

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Just hope that git Clattermole who may have ended up being locked up if he did off the pitch what he does on it been dropped and that Sanchez is allowed a well disserved rest at some point in the game.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Theoperator wrote:Just hope that git Clattermole who may have ended up being locked up if he did off the pitch what he does on it been dropped and that Sanchez is allowed a well disserved rest at some point in the game.

Always thought it was Lee not Christopher :wink:

That's for the Dubs amongst us

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

Win, lose or draw the dictator will still be here so who gives a shit

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Peeman wrote:
Theoperator wrote:Just hope that git Clattermole who may have ended up being locked up if he did off the pitch what he does on it been dropped and that Sanchez is allowed a well disserved rest at some point in the game.

Always thought it was Lee not Christopher :wink:

That's for the Dubs amongst us
Well spotted, buddy! :lol:

A dallying Gus Caesar

Post by A dallying Gus Caesar »

I said 1 - 1 last week. Got the outcome correct, but the score wrong.

This week, Sunderland 2 Arsenal 2.

A dallying Gus Caesar

Post by A dallying Gus Caesar »

A dallying Gus Caesar wrote:I said 1 - 1 last week. Got the outcome correct, but the score wrong.

This week, Sunderland 2 Arsenal 2.

To be honest, it is all futile. Going nowhere.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

0-0

"We started well but credit to Sunderland [the team that shipped 8] they defended very well and our physical level was not always there because you could see we gave absolutely everything on Wednesday night"

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Without Kos we'll struggle in defence in any game - this could be one of those games. Injury time equalizer may give us another point. :barscarf: :barscarf:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Ray C wrote:Without Kos we'll struggle in defence in any game - this could be one of those games. Injury time equalizer may give us another point. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yeah as limited as sunderlands strikers are, likes of fletcher and wickham will have a field day against our defence. Expect lots of high balls intoour box, especially towards monreal

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Bradywasking wrote:I'm leaving my comments to Falkirk Gooner..I agree with him.
They are shite...we are shite....game will undoubtedly be a huge pile of shite :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We will lose this - well we will be a leetle bit jaded :roll: :banghead: :cussing:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Will Jacqui Oatley be brave enough to interview There's Only One if we scramble a 1-0 win showing very good spireet

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Will Jacqui Oatley be brave enough to interview There's Only One if we scramble a 1-0 win showing very good spireet
I tweeted her a couple of times, firstly congratulating her, then offering her a bet the men upstairs at the club don't let her near him again.
She replied - No doubt whatsoever that the next time I see him it’ll be business as usual. He’s not the type to hold a grudge

Funny reading the AKB's tweets to her, but I would almost all thought she did a good job.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote: I tweeted her a couple of times, firstly congratulating her, then offering her a bet the men upstairs at the club don't let her near him again.
She replied - No doubt whatsoever that the next time I see him it’ll be business as usual. He’s not the type to hold a grudge
we'll see if thats true if we draw or lose. a week after banning his squad from talking to the press after one lucky draw, he got burnt by his VC after a lucky win, and today had to contradict him by lying.