Anti-Wenger Protest

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
foxinthebox2001

Re: Anti-Wenger Protest

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

gra001 wrote:How about we print a lot of Wenger Out cards, give them to the Newcastle fans to hold up, how good would that be !!!

I'm sure if asked they would do this as they know how we feel in getting a manager out..

What would the Stewards do then ? kick & Remove every Newcastle fan, imagine the publicity if this was to happen!!
Brilliant !!! Paper headlines," Newcastle fans hold up Wenger out cards as Arsenal fans been told they will be removed
if any banners or cards are shown...

What do you think guy's ? that would fuck them right up !!!!!¬
But you miss one important point, Newcastle fans don't want him out, they like every other set of supporters in the EPL are fairly happy that we are predictable and stale, it makes us easier to take points off of.
Why would they back the WOB's?

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
gra001 wrote:How about we print a lot of Wenger Out cards, give them to the Newcastle fans to hold up, how good would that be !!!

I'm sure if asked they would do this as they know how we feel in getting a manager out..

What would the Stewards do then ? kick & Remove every Newcastle fan, imagine the publicity if this was to happen!!
Brilliant !!! Paper headlines," Newcastle fans hold up Wenger out cards as Arsenal fans been told they will be removed

But you miss one important point, Newcastle fans don't want him out, they like every other set of supporters in the EPL are fairly happy that we are predictable and stale, it makes us easier to take points off of.
Why would they back the WOB's?
Aha, in that case 1000"Wenger giving away goals with ease since 2008" and another 1000 with "Wenger we want you to stay" cards should be shown by them :wink:

gra001

Post by gra001 »

old saying " if you don't try you will never get anywhere " that's why thing's never happen when you have people giving excuses all the time.......

So far ( protest )

One Banner( WBA ) by couple of guy's, look at the Media coverage it had

One Vid (stoke) by a couple of guy's, look at the Media coverage it had..

Couple of guys at the emirates (A4 Cards )

All the above has been done by a handfull of people, we need to build on this.

I'm not to sure about the right up (twitter) that the police have cancelled the protest for this saturday due to the number beeing over 500, think that's bollocks, probably started by some poor lonely wenger lover !!!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Now THAT Canny Lad is Pure Genius! - And we could hold up Pardew out cards for them!

United In Football

like!

gra001

Post by gra001 »

Great !!!

gra001

Post by gra001 »

As i said that would fuck the Arsenal & the Stewards right up, could you imagine the Stewards scratching there heads/arses, dddddddddd what do we do ???????????????????????????????????? :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:barscarf:

gra001

Post by gra001 »

Go into the Drake pub where all the Newcastle Fans will be in there and hand them out!!!! i'm sure they would do this as there is a funny side to it !!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote: Btw why do the suggested banners refer to judging le cock every may since 2010 ? Are we saying that he has only gone to shit since 2010 ? :shock: The man has been utter toilet for a lot longer than that and suggesting 2010 is letting him away very lightly imo
This isn't aimed directly at you augie, but more a general comment, I think the 2010 date sits comfortably with alot of people. I know some others on here claim they wanted him out in 2009 or 2008 or 2007 (and one idiot I think even said he wanted him out the morning after the CL final in 2006!! :oops: :oops: ). There's almost an arms race developed on here in who can claim to have spotted Arsene's decline the earliest! :roll: :lol: :wink:

But the facts (for most people anyway) are that in 2008 he should have won the PL. His disasterous January transfer window killed us. BUT he spoke lucidly about rebuilding a team. I think it was fair for most fans to allow 2 years for such a rebuilding to take place. The fact he didn't take that opportunity to rebuild through the transfer windows of summer 08, Jan & summer 09 and January 2010 were "justifiable indicators" that he wasn't rebuilding but persisting with his "project".

The media are already painting us as ungrateful fickle arseholes. The 2010 date (whilst not agreed by everybody) does serve the purpose of pointing out that we aren't just an knee jerk reaction to the latest results, nor are we ungrateful for his excellent work in the early years. It's a happy compromise, I suppose. Thoughts? :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gra001 wrote:Go into the Drake pub where all the Newcastle Fans will be in there and hand them out!!!! i'm sure they would do this as there is a funny side to it !!! :barscarf: :barscarf:
^^This. 8) :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:

Now THAT Canny Lad is Pure Genius! - And we could hold up Pardew out cards for them!

United In Football

like!

That would be brilliant and hilarious at the same time :lol: Can you imagine the media reaction to that ? It would also highlight the ban our club have put on anti wenker banners and posters, and make a mockery of the whole thing :lol:

Sadly I don't think that it is workable - it would take a LOT of planning and in conjunction with the geordies too, so not alone have they to buy into the idea, but they also have to organise their own troops

gra001

Post by gra001 »

OneBardGooner wrote:

United in Football, They hate there Manager as well AS the owners AS WE DO !!!! Brilliant opp to show that FANS can do something about this and that this is OUR CLUB!!!!!! and weve had ENOUGH !!!!!

United In Football

like!

gra001

Post by gra001 »

A lot of planning ???? Naaaaaaaaaa, make things easy we can put on the card 6PM....for them to show it :lol: :lol:

gra001

Post by gra001 »

Will look at there Forum webb see if we can get this going !!!!

gunnerdaz

Post by gunnerdaz »

All stay behind at full time then start chanting, sky will certainly pick up on it and all the akb's will have sprinted off 5 mins before full time anyway.