Anti-Wenger Protest

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Anti-Wenger Protest

Post by DB10GOONER »

gunnerdaz wrote:All stay behind at full time then start chanting, sky will certainly pick up on it and all the akb's will have sprinted off 5 mins before full time anyway.
That's a very good point! :D

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

augie wrote: Btw why do the suggested banners refer to judging le cock every may since 2010 ? Are we saying that he has only gone to shit since 2010 ? :shock: The man has been utter toilet for a lot longer than that and suggesting 2010 is letting him away very lightly imo
sup Augs,

I chose 2010 because of the quote Rodders dug up last week about that in 2009 he said he'd "leave in the next year if we didn't win the Title and to judge him in May 2010 ". and he didn't....

plus visually it scans better - i tried 2009 and 2011 but the 2010 stands out.

that WENGER OUT/PARDEW OUT swap idea is genuis btw - very Arsenalesque imho. :wink:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
gra001 wrote:Go into the Drake pub where all the Newcastle Fans will be in there and hand them out!!!! i'm sure they would do this as there is a funny side to it !!! :barscarf: :barscarf:
^^This. 8) :barscarf:
+1

quality idea.

gra001

Post by gra001 »

clockender1 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
gra001 wrote:Go into the Drake pub where all the Newcastle Fans will be in there and hand them out!!!! i'm sure they would do this as there is a funny side to it !!! :barscarf: :barscarf:
+1

quality idea.
We need to get it going, we need as many prints to hand out to the Geordies, trust a few on here will do so..
Fans United...

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

never heard of it

Herd

Post by Herd »

I think they mean the Drayton

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

Herd wrote:I think they mean the Drayton
Probably .....

Shit idea anyway ...

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

gra001 wrote:
clockender1 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
+1

quality idea.
We need to get it going, we need as many prints to hand out to the Geordies, trust a few on here will do so..
Fans United...
Maybe even start off a friendly game of football in the street between us, to add realism we will only play with 2 recognised defenders.

gra001

Post by gra001 »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:
Probably .....

Shit idea anyway ...
Wenger lover

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

gra001 wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:
Probably .....

Shit idea anyway ...
Wenger lover
as you were

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Always makes me wonder when someone comes up with an idea - because they are trying to contribute to a / the problem, to be constructive - rather than just sit on their laurels moaning and whinging and criticising either the idea/s or those trying to actually do something to make the change/s needed, and yet those who negativly criticise seem unable to make any other or better suggestions - ie: they bring Nothing to table, they do nothing other than pour derision on something before it has even been tried.

It's perfectly fine for someone to think something is not a good or workable idea - But at least they should try and offer something else or make your criticism in a constructive manner.

As far as I know that is what this thread is about - Making suggestions, pooling ideas and so forth.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
gra001 wrote:
clockender1 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
+1

quality idea.
Fans United...
Maybe even start off a friendly game of football in the street between us, to add realism we will only play with 2 recognised defenders.
:lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
gra001 wrote:
clockender1 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
+1

quality idea.
Fans United...
Reminds me of that sainsburys advert

I'm getting all emotional now :(

gra001

Post by gra001 »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:
gra001 wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:
Probably .....

Shit idea anyway ...
Wenger lover
as you were
As you always are " red action no balls "

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

if we want to be really realistic, our Number 10 should be a Post Box - same record in the PL :wink: