I'm at the Grove for the Blackburn game keep the noise down

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Cus Geezer

I'm at the Grove for the Blackburn game keep the noise down

Post by Cus Geezer »

Had my chances of going this season kyboshed by a vertigo problem which leaves us dizzy and near fainting when exposed to height and noise.

After years of moaning that Arsenal lack atmosphere and the difficulty of getting tickets to watch the 1st team, the season where both seem to improve I get a medical condition like this. This tells me only one thing - that god does actually exist, it's just rather than using his considerable powers to exact divine vengence on the rich exploitative people traffikers, the cigarette factory owners and the arms dealers of this world he gets his kicks from taking the piss out of me.

Yesterday I thought I've had enough - £33 for Blackburn at home, I'm going for it even if it kills me. In the words of Jez from Peep Show "take that god, stick that up yer toga you big beardy killjoy"