QPR - Home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: QPR - Home

Post by mcdowell42 »

If we can't beat this shower of shit ,then it's just time to give up and follow another sport.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Arsenal 4 - qpr 2 (even qpr are bound to score with our schoolboy defending and Panic Pants Szczęsny in goal. :? :banghead: :roll: :banghead:

ps: 2 for Alexis 1 for Welbeck and The Ox getting on the score sheet.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

afcforever wrote:Looking forward to going today, a few beers in the junction first.
4-1 to The Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:
Neither me or the old fella will be there today so can you make sure you belt out our favourite song about 10 mins from the end if we're winning, just so that I can hear the commentators saying how nice it is that we recognise all he's done for the club

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

SteveO 35 wrote:
afcforever wrote:Looking forward to going today, a few beers in the junction first.
Neither me or the old fella will be there today so can you make sure you belt out our favourite song about 10 mins from the end if we're winning, just so that I can hear the commentators saying how nice it is that we recognise all he's done for the club
Stevo, can you put the words up for me a few times, not sure what they are :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I bet there's lots not going today, with no trains running.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

afcforever wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Stevo, can you put the words up for me a few times, not sure what they are :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yep, that must be the reason :D

I mean they always turn up for those big Champions League group games don't they?

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

It will be a 3-0 to the Arsenal. Cannot see QPR turning up with the home games they have coming up.

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

SteveO 35 wrote:
afcforever wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Yep, that must be the reason :D

I mean they always turn up for those big Champions League group games don't they?
Your Mrs put a restraining order on you going Xmas and CL games :wink:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

afcforever wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
LOL. Reminds me of when ppl were saying the global financial crisis was responsible for our low attendances back in 2011. Apparently, the crisis never affected Manchester :lol:
So today the preemptive reason for empty seats is "no trains running". I wonder how on earth all those Chelski fans made it down to the Bridge today? :rubchin:
It's almost as if fans will always find a way if their club gives them sthg to believe in. Still. I look forward to mucho collective orgasming from a loaf of handbrakes everywhere after we spank QPR. Like the showing off post Barcodes. "You can only beat what's in front of you" (so long as what's in front of you isn't in the top 7 of the league!)
:roll:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Oh yeah and merry bloody Xmas too :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Can we keep a clean sheet today? Very doubtful but as long as we score a few goals who really cares.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

#Arsenal team to play QPR: Szczesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Flamini, Cazorla, Rosicky, Alexis, Giroud, Welbeck #AFCvQPR
4:30pm - 26 Dec 14

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal subs: Ospina, Chambers, Bellerin, Coquelin, Walcott, Podolski, Campbell
4:33pm - 26 Dec 14

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

8th v 16th in the table. What a Christmas cracker :barscarf:

TURNIP OUT

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:Arsenal subs: Ospina, Chambers, Bellerin, Coquelin, Walcott, Podolski, Campbell
4:33pm - 26 Dec 14

Not woefully keen on the idea of monreal matching up to Charlie Austin - that being said, I cannot see anything less than a 3-1 or 3-0 victory cos qpr are utter dogshite :roll:

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

mmmmmmmm :rubchin: