QPR - Home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: QPR - Home

Post by OneBardGooner »

The tactical genius of Warnock will out think wenker

and then the Fat Slug Allardick will return to his tried and tested anti-wenger tactics of humping long balls up to Carroll who will Rag Doll BFP (Big F*ckin'Pussy) and we will lose!

Enough Was Enough Six Seasons Ago - Now it is all just Too Much and Driving So Many of us Free Thinking Gooners to Depression, whilst the AKB plasticunts and Tourists continue to Buy Everything They Can Lay Their Mits on in The Armoury...and Believe they are The children of the New Gods Wenker and WigWearer.

:cry:

:suicide:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

OneBardGooner wrote:The tactical genius of Warnock will out think wenker

:shock: :shock: tax ddoge or what is he managing 2 teams now

Too late OBG mate we won v Palace (just) :lol: :lol:

RespectTheUmlaut

Post by RespectTheUmlaut »

If we win this and take away the Stoke and Liverpool blips, we've actually been on quite a good run.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Theoperator wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:The tactical genius of Warnock will out think wenker

:shock: :shock: tax ddoge or what is he managing 2 teams now

Too late OBG mate we won v Palace (just) :lol: :lol:
:oops:

You know who I mean - RedCrap - Meltface: - anyway I can't help it mate - I'm past the point of no return with the *word censored*.... :evil: :banghead: :cussing:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'll be round the old man's place celebrating the festive season and listening to his excitement when we beat QPR 2-0 to set up the six pointer with West Ham

Glorious days these - enjoy while they last and be careful what you wish for

shu

Post by shu »

how far we have fallen , a narrow win over QPR and i fancy West Ham to beat us yet again the opposition will see us as weak. Well you wouldn't want to go into battle with our lot would you !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

shu wrote:how far we have fallen , a narrow win over QPR and i fancy West Ham to beat us yet again the opposition will see us as weak. Well you wouldn't want to go into battle with our lot would you !
I bet Andy Carroll was watching our defending from set plays yesterday and greasing his forehead ready for a hat-trick of headers !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And Song The Bong will also be getting ready to show our mid-field how to Protect a Back Four! :cry: :banghead:

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

OneBardGooner wrote:And Song The Bong will also be getting ready to show our mid-field how to Protect a Back Four! :cry: :banghead:
Which will be strange considering he couldn't do that at any point during his time with us.

I'm actually looking forward to the Christmas period, because if we fuck it up we can just forget about the VT and maybe just concentrate on the Cup or the CL. We'll beat QPR and West Ham will lose to Chelsea, then we need at least 4 points from the away games and we have to beat Stoke. If we can do that then at least it won't be the end of the world when we get battered at Man City.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Mistical92 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:And Song The Bong will also be getting ready to show our mid-field how to Protect a Back Four! :cry: :banghead:
Which will be strange considering he couldn't do that at any point during his time with us.

I'm actually looking forward to the Christmas period, because if we fuck it up we can just forget about the VT and maybe just concentrate on the Cup or the CL. We'll beat QPR and West Ham will lose to Chelsea, then we need at least 4 points from the away games and we have to beat Stoke. If we can do that then at least it won't be the end of the world when we get battered at Man City.
It would seem FatSlug Allardick has transformed him....something wenker couldn't do... :?

Now there speaks a man who knows his onions....I wonder if Aguero will be back by then? - I don't think so, either way we'll get done up like a kipper. :cry:

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Doubt it, he had a knee ligament injury, they'd be mad to hurry him back, especially when they've got more than enough to beat us anyway.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

OneBardGooner wrote: It would seem FatSlug Allardick has transformed him....something wenker couldn't do... :?
and jenko is learning how to head, defend as a unit and 1v1....

thats the problem - our players aren't coached in basic skills. they are sent out to rely on their talent, belief and 'spirit'.

there was a piece by Phil Neville (spit) that showed screen shots of flam being outnumbered consistently. which pretty much gives some context to yesterdays shambolic performance- wenger set them up as a notional 4-3-3 but which was actually a 4-1-5 with a lumbering old DM :

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30571842

hence, they just passed through us and had 27 attempts on goal.

QPR will get no-where near that, but west ham ? - 3-0 easy. city ? - they'll give up at 6 or 7 probably. :banghead:

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

I am dreading the West Ham game...married into a family of West Ham....my kids keep the faith!.......they are full of it,and sadly, make them right :cussing:

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

Flamini on Official Site
“It would be crazy to think [we won’t improve] because we lost so many key players and having them back is very important for the team,” the midfielder explained.
“We definitely need them because in the championship and the last stages of the Champions League, you cannot do it with 11 players. You need 25 so it is important for us to have them back.
“The season is going to be long and we are only just arriving at Christmas now. I am very confident in the team, very confident in the quality we have because we have a few top players.
“The most important thing is to recover well and be ready for the next game. In probably 10 days, we have three or four games so it is going to be a lot. We have to recover well for the next game and if we are ready, it will be fine.”

crazy to think [we won’t improve] - yeah I think I agree after watching y'days game
The season is going to be long and we are only just arriving at Christmas - aha is that what all the fuss is about
we have because we have a few top players - OK a few? :rubchin:
if we are ready, it will be fine. - well we'll leave that up to you boys don't want u and le boss to put yourselves out being Xmas and all that :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Gary Neville gave him some stick earlier on sky.

Gary Neville: "Flamini is like a commentator on the pitch. He shouts at everybody but doesn't do anything himself."
7:51pm - 22 Dec 14