QPR - Home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: QPR - Home

Post by mcdowell42 »

"There he is, pointing again. I don't even know what he's pointing at anymore. No intensity" @GNev2 on Flamini
7:35pm - 22 Dec 14

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

mcdowell42 wrote:Gary Neville gave him some stick earlier on sky.

Gary Neville: "Flamini is like a commentator on the pitch. He shouts at everybody but doesn't do anything himself."
7:51pm - 22 Dec 14
yes he does, he kicks people :)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

afcforever wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Gary Neville gave him some stick earlier on sky.

Gary Neville: "Flamini is like a commentator on the pitch. He shouts at everybody but doesn't do anything himself."
7:51pm - 22 Dec 14
yes he does, he kicks people :)
That's four out of four smiley faces in the last half an hour.......I wonder if that coincides with JT's header and Cesc's assist

Hmmmm......WUM free...wherever you may be.....

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fabregas has just scored - beware the smiley faces to follow

Offside

Post by Offside »

I like Boxing Day football. It's always good to get a few pints after staying in the day before. But knowing Arsenal they'll make this match as complicated as possible. A spawny 2-1 win for us, after being bullied by Charlie Austin all day.

augie

Post by augie »

Mistical92 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:And Song The Bong will also be getting ready to show our mid-field how to Protect a Back Four! :cry: :banghead:
Which will be strange considering he couldn't do that at any point during his time with us.

I'm actually looking forward to the Christmas period, because if we fuck it up we can just forget about the VT and maybe just concentrate on the Cup or the CL. We'll beat QPR and West Ham will lose to Chelsea, then we need at least 4 points from the away games and we have to beat Stoke. If we can do that then at least it won't be the end of the world when we get battered at Man City.

Never a truer word said - I don't give a flying fcuk if song scores 10 against us in a motm performance cos he is still total and utter dogshite and le cock getting 15m for him is the only good thing he has done in the past few seasons :roll: I remember when the useless turd broke into our team first, the media and some fans went into a wankathon about how great he was but of course he soon levelled out and showed everyone that he was just having a once in a lifetime purple patch and is very average

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:
Mistical92 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:And Song The Bong will also be getting ready to show our mid-field how to Protect a Back Four! :cry: :banghead:
Which will be strange considering he couldn't do that at any point during his time with us.

I'm actually looking forward to the Christmas period, because if we fuck it up we can just forget about the VT and maybe just concentrate on the Cup or the CL. We'll beat QPR and West Ham will lose to Chelsea, then we need at least 4 points from the away games and we have to beat Stoke. If we can do that then at least it won't be the end of the world when we get battered at Man City.

Never a truer word said - I don't give a flying fcuk if song scores 10 against us in a motm performance cos he is still total and utter dogshite and le cock getting 15m for him is the only good thing he has done in the past few seasons :roll: I remember when the useless turd broke into our team first, the media and some fans went into a wankathon about how great he was but of course he soon levelled out and showed everyone that he was just having a once in a lifetime purple patch and is very average
Spoy on augie Song was and still is shite and as you saod Wengers best bit of business in recent years was getting 15 mil for him

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Pair of shite sides = shite game.

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

Somehow there's an evil side of me hoping that QPR will win

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

defleppardisking wrote:Somehow there's an evil side of me hoping that QPR will win
I couldn't ever hope we lose.

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

afcforever wrote:
defleppardisking wrote:Somehow there's an evil side of me hoping that QPR will win
I couldn't ever hope we lose.
The efficiency of Wenger gave me that hope

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Will be hitting the pub around midday, as is my Boxing Day tradition, fully expect my day to be spoilt by 7.30pm

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

mmmmmm :rubchin:

One part of my brain tells me that we'll do our usual flat track bully routine and will walk out comfortable winners here.
The other part says that Crooknapp will get them fired up with a "never a better opportunity to beat Arsenal" speech and they'll be playing like their life depends on it.

I'm going to sit on the fence here and say that although I think we'll win, nothing would surprise me.

bunch

Post by bunch »

One Colin Wanker, there's only one Colin Wanker

...who will definitely out-think the tactical amoeba that manages our club.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Just realised that this is on BT, not Sly. Going to mother-in-laws for Xmas so won't be able to watch it. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: