FA Cup QF Draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gp543

FA Cup QF Draw

Post by gp543 »

Tomorrow before the United/PNE match.

Let's have Reading at home please.

UlsterGooner

Re: FA Cup QF Draw

Post by UlsterGooner »

Preston at Home please

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Away to Blackburn please

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SteveO 35 wrote:Away to Blackburn please
Pour quoi??

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

It is written in the stars,,,,,,,,

We shall face the victims in the final.
It will be a media wankfest over Stevie Mee.
We shall be leading by the odd goal and their captain will
pull a hamstring in the 91st minute as he skies a penalty.
He will hobble off, crying like the mother fucker he is.
We win the cup and the AKB's cream themselves over
us winning both trophies. (VT)

WENGER OUT

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Pour quoi??
An away day where (a) we'll probably win and (b) I'll definitely get a ticket !

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

Maxed out the 7 home credits :banghead:

Away draw please

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Away to Blackburn, it's quite easy on the train and they'd give us that whole end (8k) so I'd get a ticket.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

I hope we do play Liverpool in the final, revenge for 2001. Anyway, I've been confident we'd retain the FA Cup before the season even started, even more convinced now.

Raggy

Post by Raggy »

UlsterGooner wrote:Preston at Home please

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

So only Pool will be our only threat!

Peace

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Pour quoi??
An away day where (a) we'll probably win and (b) I'll definitely get a ticket !
Agree with the tkt allocation but did you see that pitch yesterday? Not exactly suited to our tippy tappy game, I'd be slightly concerned!!

augie

Post by augie »

Anyone except away to Bradford please - thought that they would never haunt me again, but the possibility of getting drawn away to them again is giving me serious nightmares :oops: If we got them at home then we would absolutely wipe the floor with them though 8)
I said yesterday that I feel that we will retain the cup this season, and I am more convinced with each passing day - unlike last season we seem to be coasting through these cup games and winning it last season seems to have given the players a massive boost in confidence for this competition 8) I honestly feel that if/when we play either the victims or manure, the pressure will all be on them and that will work in our favour too :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:Anyone except away to Bradford please - thought that they would never haunt me again, but the possibility of getting drawn away to them again is giving me serious nightmares :oops: If we got them at home then we would absolutely wipe the floor with them though 8)
I said yesterday that I feel that we will retain the cup this season, and I am more convinced with each passing day - unlike last season we seem to be coasting through these cup games and winning it last season seems to have given the players a massive boost in confidence for this competition 8) I honestly feel that if/when we play either the victims or manure, the pressure will all be on them and that will work in our favour too :barscarf:
Sorry mate....away to ManUre and its over and out. They've been there for the taking for 2 years and we've fucked up every chance to beat them. At their gaff we're as spineless as we are when we go to the Bridge

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Bradford City should not be allowed to play football on a pitch like that. They're not some fucking tinpot club (as I'm sure they would insist), they are a side hoping to get promoted to the second tier of English football. If they can't produce a better pitch than that then they shouldn't be allowed to play.

Also doesn't seem incredibly fair that their centre-backs are allowed to hack down a striker 6 yards out as he's about to slot home and it's play on.

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Meh, if the PL and FL won't allow artificial pitches to be used in their leagues then you have to accept occasional bad pitches IMO. It's a winter sport played on grass, I expect pitches to get churned up, unless they're of the hybrid variety that you see in the PL.