FA Cup Semi Final draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: FA Cup Semi Final draw

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

I reckon we're an aldi mob 8) :box:

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopi ... 1&start=20

And so silly season begins. They are moaning about why they haven't got the same allocation as for the play off's a few seasons back, speculating if season ticket holders will get 2 tickets each or even if attending 1 or 2 games this season will net a semi final ticket. If their tickets go on general sale, gooners shouldn't think twice about snapping them up imo.

In a way I would rather play a bigger club for the semi, at least they would have the same ticketing issues as us. For this I hope we stuff the *word censored*, and have learnt our lessons for taking teams in lower leagues for granted in previous seasons.

nut flush gooner

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:I reckon we're an aldi mob 8) :box:
Yeah but you're from N18, thats like spud territory ! Arsenal is posh these days, Waitrose or even Arrods with a capital "A".

:wink: :wink: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:I reckon we're an aldi mob 8) :box:

I thought Aldi were German???? :?

...himmel schnell schnell Kapput :box:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

UlsterGooner wrote:http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article ... 38787.aspx

31,500 for them joke
Not really, splitting them equally is the only fair way to do it. If they cannot use up their entire allocation, they will be returned and given to gooners.

Want to be sure of a ticket? Attend more matches. It's not a complex solution.

nut flush gooner

gp543 wrote:

31,500 for them joke
Not really, splitting them equally is the only fair way to do it. If they cannot use up their entire allocation, they will be returned and given to gooners.

WTF are you on about, tickets wont be returned. Reading will go through every level of membership before possibly even having a general sale.

And you talk about going to more games???? There will be possibly Gooners who have been to loads more games than their Reading counterparts even possibly the odd away game that wont get a look in.

The difficulty this year was the away games either sold out with the requirement of having a zillion credits, or required a trip to a far flung part of Europe, which by the way I was prepared to do if I had realised they where available (ie Dortmund).

As a Gold member, I think I have the same right as any Reading season ticket holder to go to a match at Wembley, if that means reducing their allocation so be it. I will be getting the three credits required for future big games hopefully by the end of this season or early next but that doesn't solve the current situation does it?

nut flush gooner

gp543 wrote:

31,500 for them joke

WTF are you on about, tickets wont be returned. Reading will go through every level of membership before possibly even having a general sale.

And you talk about going to more games???? There will be possibly Gooners who have been to loads more games than their Reading counterparts even possibly the odd away game that wont get a look in.

The difficulty this year was the away games either sold out with the requirement of having a zillion credits, or required a trip to a far flung part of Europe, which by the way I was prepared to do if I had realised they where available (ie Dortmund).

As a Gold member, I think I have the same right as any Reading season ticket holder to go to a match at Wembley, if that means reducing their allocation so be it. I will be getting the three credits required for future big games hopefully by the end of this season or early next but that doesn't solve the current situation does it?

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

gp543 wrote:

31,500 for them joke

First of all I've been to over 15 odd home matches matches and 6/7 aways this season flying from NI and I'm only a silver. I'll get a ticket through a contact. However, there will be season ticket holders missing out to Reading fans bringing their mates or wives for a day out because Reading know they would only be able to shift 20,000 to their ST holders and members so as I said it's a joke

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

Closely monitoring that Reading website.

augie

Post by augie »

Is the semi on the Saturday or the sunday ? Our gestapo website saying either 18th or 19th april

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

Depends if we win or not tonight

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

SO how did we end up with a lot more tickets last year v Wigan, IIRC it went right down to silvers with 3 home credits. That took a while, as Wigan didnt manage to fill their area.

Even V Hull I seem to think that we ended with a few more tickets as again they didnt sell all their allocation.

I fear that as Reading is closer to travel the same wont happen again, why I was hoping for a Bradford win V reading.

For those desperate already have a 400 euro night out and club level seat

http://www.abbeytravel.ie/sports/wembley-stadium.aspx

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Theoperator wrote:SO how did we end up with a lot more tickets last year v Wigan, IIRC it went right down to silvers with 3 home credits. That took a while, as Wigan didnt manage to fill their area.

Even V Hull I seem to think that we ended with a few more tickets as again they didnt sell all their allocation.

I fear that as Reading is closer to travel the same wont happen again, why I was hoping for a Bradford win V reading.

For those desperate already have a 400 euro night out and club level seat

http://www.abbeytravel.ie/sports/wembley-stadium.aspx
The Wigan semi final actually ended up going all the way down to reds

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

I would be expecting the date to be confirmed on Wednesday or Thursday now that they know we are not in next round of the CL