FA Cup Semi Final draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunnersaurus

Re: FA Cup Semi Final draw

Post by Gunnersaurus »

ColoursInMyHead wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:As we speak reading have sold 28,500 and we have loads of tickets left in the upper tier. Isn't ticketing for Wembley matches an utter farce these days.
I don't think that 'live' map of Wembley is accurate. It hasn't changed for days, meanwhile thousands of people on the 'standby' list have been offered tickets. When Tuesday rolls around I suspect it won't have changed and our allocation to be announced as sold out.
It hasn't changed because sales have been suspended.

Standby find out on the 7th so it won't change until sales reopen.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Gunner Rob wrote:i don't actually have that much of a problem with Reading getting the same number of seats as us (even though this means I don't get a ticket)

the problem I have is the high number of neutral tickets for both this and in particular the final - that is the real scandal here
This. :x

clockendlower

Post by clockendlower »

'Platinum and Gold members who received a status of ‘standby’ will be able to view the update on their application online by clicking here from 10am on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Members who receive an updated ‘invitation to buy’ status will be able to purchase tickets from 10am until 12noon on Wednesday, April 8, 2015.'

Did most people on standby get one and why is there only a 2 hour window to buy?

You are my sunshine

Post by You are my sunshine »

Expected low volumes of ticket sales?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Our one standby got a ticket.

That 2 hour window is a pain though as I will be on the move so will be a nightmare staying in service to get it.

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Henry is a Gooner wrote:Image

(This pic is linked to the live seat map & therefore it should update if you need to keep an eye)
Yet another Royal f*Ck up!!

How the hell have 3 blocks on the Lower Tier opened up? The bastards must have held some back :banghead: :banghead:

I can't understand why there's only a 2 hour window, surely it makes sense to sell the lot asap

Edit: Just logged in & the latest seat map shows even more avaiable! There were 8 green blocks this morning & at 10.45 there are 14!!! This could go to Silvers

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

How does that even work? Was less green when I bought and no lower tier at all, now there's more.

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

This is bound to go to Silver now

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

UlsterGooner wrote:This is bound to go to Silver now
:barscarf: :barscarf:

Bring it on.
Its much as happened last year- I suspect that the brown tongues havent taken all their allocation so theres spares left, would doubt AFC would have held back, the green lowers must be fresh allocation.

Similar sort of slowly slowly happened for the semi final and Charity plate.

Henry is a Gooner

Theoperator wrote:
UlsterGooner wrote:This is bound to go to Silver now
:barscarf: :barscarf:

Bring it on.
Its much as happened last year- I suspect that the brown tongues havent taken all their allocation so theres spares left, would doubt AFC would have held back, the green lowers must be fresh allocation.

Similar sort of slowly slowly happened for the semi final and Charity plate.

...if it does go down to Silver I'd imagine they'll e-mail invites as for the Wigan semi

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... al-tickets

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

The only reason this will go down to silvers (if it does) is because the club in its ticketing policy not allowing mates to sit together because of the ballot process have hacked off enough gold members who won't bother.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

For reasons that I just dont understand a neighbour of mine is a season ticket holder, but never bothered to apply for last years semi or final- wierd.

Didnt offer me his card either :oops: :oops:

The process is a bit convoluted and I guess some loose the will or forget along the way too.

Maybe they prefer to watch in The Globe anyway :barscarf: :wink:

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Just received this from the box office

Dear Sir

Remaining tickets for our FA Cup Semi Final against Reading, to be played at Wembley Stadium on Saturday, April 18, 2015 Kick Off 5:20pm, will be made available on a first come, first served basis to any Platinum or Gold Member who has not yet purchased for the Semi Final.

Tickets can be purchased from 10am on Thursday, April 9, 2015 until 10am on Friday, April 10, 2015 subject to availability.

Henry is a Gooner

UlsterGooner wrote:Just received this from the box office

Dear Sir

Remaining tickets for our FA Cup Semi Final against Reading, to be played at Wembley Stadium on Saturday, April 18, 2015 Kick Off 5:20pm, will be made available on a first come, first served basis to any Platinum or Gold Member who has not yet purchased for the Semi Final.

Tickets can be purchased from 10am on Thursday, April 9, 2015 until 10am on Friday, April 10, 2015 subject to availability.
Just to confirm that tickets are back on sale to Gold/Platinums who haven't already purchased, it's crazy that the ticket info page has not been updated, if you missed yesterday's e-mail I suppose it's tough shit. Perhaps I'm being a bit cynical but it might be in the club's interest if this drops to Silver!

Herd

Post by Herd »

Just got 2 !

I have 2 seasons but forgot to apply and I dont have away credits but i would have thought most St's would have already done theirs.

33 squid so they are up in the gods

Good luck !