Whammers at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Whammers at home

Post by Chippy »

Let's build on tonight and stick another nail in fat Sam's coffin! :barscarf:

Dodgyknee71

Re: Whammers at home

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

And like West Ham they fade and die, Tottenham always running, Chelsea running too, were the famous arsenal and were running after you.... The Arsenal ....

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Should be a feelgood factor among the fans and players allowing us to stroll to a win. But who the fuck cares right now :barscarf:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Some injuries to sort out, The ox is a loss, Welbeck was hobbling, Girouds hair looked like a strand was out of place by the end.

Hopefully we wont need the tired excuse for this one. I think Carrols out and expect a full rendition of the for**k*n song by all fans too :oops: :oops:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

3-0. Simple. They have collapsed as of late.

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

We should rightly splatter those murdering *word censored*. However, I fear the bit of euphoria surrounding today's awesome victory against the mancfilth might just spill over into this game, where our pampered lot will undermine the opposition, thinking we already have game in bag before kick off.

Spammers are massively shit, though, so we'll no doubt hang on to tge scruffiest of wins and le duffer will once against get to reel out his much preferred soundbite showed great mental strength and speewit.

2-1 Goons. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

santi cazorla is a beast. expecting him to score, giroud as well. ill say 3-1 arsenal

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

I expect Song to be left on the bench again for West Ham ; they might bring him on if they need someone to give the ball away in dangerous areas or pick up two stupid yellow cards in quick succession

Post by 1989 »

Coquelin's gonna get 'em :-P

3-0. Sanchez hatty

markyp

Post by markyp »

I just hope we kick on from the mancs game and steam roller the minnows.2 nil to the Arsenal :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hate these murdering scum as much as I hate the actual scum from shite fart drain. Also hate Fat Samantha Weekend Drag Queen as much as I hate Pulis and Tango Man Lying Phil Brown and Mrs Doubtfire Warnock and Notebook Pardew and Whining Bitch Moron-hio.

Hope we fuck em. No lube, no candlelit dinner, no sweet nothings, no kissing. Just good old school Viking style rape and pillage type fucking. 8)

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Hate these murdering scum as much as I hate the actual scum from shite fart drain. Also hate Fat Samantha Weekend Drag Queen as much as I hate Pulis and Tango Man Lying Phil Brown and Mrs Doubtfire Warnock and Notebook Pardew and Whining Bitch Moron-hio.

Hope we fuck em. No lube, no candlelit dinner, no sweet nothings, no kissing. Just good old school Viking style rape and pillage type fucking. 8)
You forgot old MeltyFace in that list...... :rubchin: :wink:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

DB10GOONER wrote:Hate these murdering scum as much as I hate the actual scum from shite fart drain. Also hate Fat Samantha Weekend Drag Queen as much as I hate Pulis and Tango Man Lying Phil Brown and Mrs Doubtfire Warnock and Notebook Pardew and Whining Bitch Moron-hio.

I like west ham :oops: Two nil to The Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

I've got to get from Dagenham to Finsbury Park in stealth mode :lol:

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

The next few matches are a great chance to secure 3rd... I hope they don't make it harder than it should be.