Monaco (A)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: Monaco (A)

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Ray C wrote:
Natural Born Gooner wrote:Good to see Walcott making an impact
??????????????? in which game ??????????? not this one !!!!!!!!! Waste of space. :evil: :evil:
Don't worry, it was sarcasm mate. I forgot to add a rolling eyes smilie. He's shit and like Mystical said, I can't wait for him to fuck off.

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

We are always a laughing stock in the CL and this yr is the most laughable of all because we can't even beat fucking Monaco.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Not a lot to say. Difficult to find fault with last night and we put in a tremendous effort (as evidenced by our players being so knackered at the end) but we already blew it and another glorious failure.

markyp

Post by markyp »

somethings got to change,we all know what.quite an incredible record of failure Wenker has,17 attempts to win it and hasn't managed it yet or ever will,total crock of shit,sums up modern day Arsenal :shock:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Yet another 'decent' performance when the pressure was off and most people thought we were out. Funny that, after completely bottling the first leg.

Can't say I'm overly disappointed as it means the FA cup gets full attention, a trophy we actually stand a chance of winning!

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

Laurent Koscielny: "We say the same thing every year. Our first game is catastrophic"

n6gooner

Post by n6gooner »

This Is The Daybreak wrote:We would have scored three if we needed to win by four. If we had lost the last game 2-1 we would have won 1-0. Just seems to be the way it works with us.
Definitely always been the case in CL (including the '06 final), however, despite the woeful defending in 1st leg too many missed chances in front of goal did for us. The best teams have players who convert at higher rates than our strikers

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

We had family round for Paddies day so spent the day / night boozing and listening to music and having a good time, checked the score at half and full time and just laughed, it was all so predictable, why would I have bothered to watch. :roll:
Thing is we will probably pay for our efforts against the barcodes.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

2 nil arsenal. The most fucking obvious score line in the history of the game. The king of bottle jobs strikes again, so utterly fucking predictable.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Do we have a new trophy? The Glorious Failures trophy, or the Gallant Losers? :barscarf: :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31936064
What a pathetic embarrassment he really is.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

goonersid wrote:http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31936064
Oh dear God....another gem from Wenger..As someone pointed out on Twitter , he is the only constant in the five consecutive last 16 eliminations.

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Did I watch a different game to some people? Ozil was brilliant. He gave the ball away a few times, but he was making stuff happen and getting past players. He's clearly what people love to knock. Appreciate what a magnificent player we have here.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

goonersid wrote:http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31936064
That man really is a Grade A c*nt,I also saw on SSN this morning him saying with the chances we created the game should have been over by half-time.....now remind me again who the wanker is who buys average strikers? :banghead:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Delighted we won
Glad we're out
Hate the competition with a passion
Have to settle for The Double........