Barcodes match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Barcodes match thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:cenre half? is that what they're called? is it 1922? :rubchin: :lol:

If I was a neutral anda betting man I would still a score on Arsenal to cruise to a 3-0 win. But this is Arsenal.

our trevails in monaco are no excuse for any ineptitude tomorrow. ramsey needs to start, he looks like he is coming into form, stick walcott on for sanchez who has looked a little rusty recently and we're giving ourselves a decent chance.
Is that the same Walcott who came on for the most inept 25 minutes in history on Tuesday and hid like a little girl while his team mates went in search of the winner. I've defended him enough but if he's got the arse and won't sign a contract and produces that sort of shit again he can go and f+++ himself !

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Newcastle are on the beach already, even if we play crap we'll win 1-0. I hope Welbeck starts and Walcott is left on the bench.

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

Lets just beat the Toon and move on, we need the points, pity about the sh1t start to the season.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:cenre half? is that what they're called? is it 1922? :rubchin: :lol:

If I was a neutral anda betting man I would still a score on Arsenal to cruise to a 3-0 win. But this is Arsenal.

our trevails in monaco are no excuse for any ineptitude tomorrow. ramsey needs to start, he looks like he is coming into form, stick walcott on for sanchez who has looked a little rusty recently and we're giving ourselves a decent chance.
Is that the same Walcott who came on for the most inept 25 minutes in history on Tuesday and hid like a little girl while his team mates went in search of the winner. I've defended him enough but if he's got the arse and won't sign a contract and produces that sort of shit again he can go and f+++ himself !
Ohh! FFS Steve you're as bad as Augie when are you going to stop sitting on that fence and tell it like it is! ? :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: Toon 1 The Arsenal 5 !!!!!! :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

3-0 to us.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Putting €10 on Giroud first goal and 2-0 to The Arsenal. 25/1 on PaddyPower online. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:Putting €10 on Giroud first goal and 2-0 to The Arsenal. 25/1 on PaddyPower online. 8)
Learn from last week and don't tell the wife

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Putting €10 on Giroud first goal and 2-0 to The Arsenal. 25/1 on PaddyPower online. 8)

Are you not worried your wife reads this forum,Ikea last week ,Brown Thomas this week. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Learn from last week and don't tell the wife
Lesson learned. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Are you not worried your wife reads this forum,Ikea last week ,Brown Thomas this week. :wink:
:lol:

But also; :worried:

:wink:

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

If anybody gets a decent link later on can they please put it up?

I thank you!

silus

Post by silus »

2-0 to The Arsenal

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal: Ospina, Chambers, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Welbeck, Giroud

ubs: Szczesny, Gibbs, Mertesacker, Bellerin, Flamini, Rosicky, Walcott

wibble

Post by wibble »

mcdowell42 wrote:Arsenal: Ospina, Chambers, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Welbeck, Giroud

ubs: Szczesny, Gibbs, Mertesacker, Bellerin, Flamini, Rosicky, Walcott

Thought Alexis may have been rested. Also no Ozil in match day squad, has he picked up an injury?