FA Cup semi final concession tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MK Gould

FA Cup semi final concession tickets

Post by MK Gould »

My memory says it happened when we played the Carling Cup Final in Cardiff... And fairly sure again for last seasons FA Cup Semi and Final.

And I know it did again when I received this seasons Semi Final tickets... They only ever seem to send out FULL price tickets, regardless of what you select when buying them.

I just wish I had the bottle to just buy them all with the £10 discount to start with!

Herd

Re: FA Cup semi final concession tickets

Post by Herd »

Are you a scouser ?

Theoperator

Re: FA Cup semi final concession tickets

Post by Theoperator »

Herd wrote:Are you a scouser ?
:barscarf: :barscarf:

The barcode is different for concessions, triggers a different colour light inside the ground by the turnstile as you come though .
No one seems to look at The Grove, but I hadnt seen the concession printed in small writing by the ticket at Turf moor, both had £40 on them, but the steward hauled me over- lucky my lad was with me at the time :oops: :oops: