The FA Cup Final: The Arsenal v A.Villa

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: The FA Cup Final: The Arsenal v A.Villa

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:I got one last year on my away credits but no chance this year ,will have to go into the ballot and cross fingers !

What pisses me about the allocation is that the tickets that go to the various groups is that invariably the tickets get sold on at a vast profit to the fans of the participating clubs anyway if they gave us more it would cut out the middle man !
EXACTLY this football family bollox is total shit, without the REAL FANS its nothing

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Ballot registration is already up & running, there's no advantage in doing it early but here's the link if you want to get it out of the way. Ballot results are updated on the 8th May

https://bookings.arsenal.com/matchday/members/home.htm

stefanek

Post by stefanek »

:barscarf:

The Final Salute

Post by The Final Salute »

:barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Robin_L wrote:The 40,000 aren't all "corporate vermin" are they, why are some people so dim that they can't differentiate between tickets going to the county FAs and charities, vs the ones going to McDonalds and all that bollocks.
And why is it some dimwits are so naïve as to believe all of those tickets that go to the county FA's and charities actually get used by them and not touted. And those are the same county FA's that show no interest in the early rounds but all want to be at the final. Yeah - they are more deserving than actual fans of the two clubs in the final aren't they? :roll:

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Robin_L wrote:The 40,000 aren't all "corporate vermin" are they, why are some people so dim that they can't differentiate between tickets going to the county FAs and charities, vs the ones going to McDonalds and all that bollocks.
And why is it some dimwits are so naïve as to believe all of those tickets that go to the county FA's and charities actually get used by them and not touted. And those are the same county FA's that show no interest in the early rounds but all want to be at the final. Yeah - they are more deserving than actual fans of the two clubs in the final aren't they? :roll:
The volunteers who work for free or little payment in park football are very deserving of recognition and the occasional perk, but tickets to the FA Cup Final? Really?!

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

hugh jardon wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
The volunteers who work for free or little payment in park football are very deserving of recognition and the occasional perk, but tickets to the FA Cup Final where ticket demand for involved clubs far exceeds the supply Really?!

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Some will be sure, but that's life. Deal with it. I'm pretty certain you're probably over-estimating the number of people that get these tickets and sell them on, but we'll agree to disagree. I wouldn't have it at 40,000, that's too high, but I have no problem with a sizeable amount going to the county FA and deserving charities.

Henry is a Gooner

Just waiting for a better ticket as the rows are filling from the back so starting with row 44 lower tier under the canopy :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Henry is a Gooner wrote:Image

Just waiting for a better ticket as the rows are filling from the back so starting with row 44 lower tier under the canopy :banghead:
Yep, me too. Now, it's logged me out and I'm in the queue again.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

I was in row 43 last year and the overhang was no problem at all

Just bought row 44 and don't expect any different, we're hardly talking the back of Anfield or Goodison here. Also if you're pretty much at the back there's not going to be an issue with standing

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Blk 108 row 27 :barscarf: :barscarf:

Henry is a Gooner

Block 111 Row 27 Boom :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Keep getting row 40 something? How do I get a closer one?

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Block 110 Row 44 :barscarf: