The FA Cup Final: The Arsenal v A.Villa

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Robin_L

Re: The FA Cup Final: The Arsenal v A.Villa

Post by Robin_L »

Hopefully the Club release a panoramic shot of the cup final like they did last year for the Hull game, would look good together on the wall

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

Robin_L wrote:Hopefully the Club release a panoramic shot of the cup final like they did last year for the Hull game, would look good together on the wall
You could always get this printed and put on your wall:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

gp543 wrote:Apparently Seaman and Townsend were pulling pints at the Globe the day of? Anyone manage to grab one off of them?
Yes, Clive.

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

Is it really over three weeks gone since the final? It feels like that hazy feeling of happiness you felt after the 79 final. The yellow shirts and sunny day.
I sat roughly 30 rows up from behind our goal and it was such a lovely day. Nothing but nothing spoilt it. The perfect day.

One thing though, having just read the whole thread it appears to me that there was not one mention of Giroud scoring the fourth goal lol, I sense you all needed to lie down after that Sexi Alexi goal!

It already feels like one of those halcyon days, did it really happen?