Swansea Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Swansea Thread

Post by Herd »

Apart from ramsey who has a knock i hope he doesn't change it around a lot .
Arsene will be handing out toilet seats to all OG critics if we finish 2nd and has offered to shit on us whilst we wear it too !
Them I think we will win comfortably however he might go made bring back chambers and flamini who had such great games when we played them in wales !

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Majorly fucked off this game got moved to Monday night. Bought ticket as I was in London for the weekend. Bought ticket in march before game moved. Can't go cos of work. Absolute bollocks !!!! :banghead:

silus

Post by silus »

3-0 to The Arsenal

Herd

Post by Herd »

I do have sympathy for those who come from afar and get the game days shifted on them.
On a more positive note I'm moving back to the smoke in July so I will be able to go every week again !
Islington is mine ,but whats with these 5 pound a pint pubs on the manor ?
The Barn look like a haven for the Tory party elite !

augie

Post by augie »

Easy 3-1 win to the Gooners 8) :barscarf: Tbh I even expect the wally to score :shock:

If I'm honest I really cant wait for this season to end - I'm looking forward to the cup final of course, but every game between now and then is an inconvenience to me (although the manure game will be an exception 8) ). Top 4 is secured, the league title has already been decided ( :evil: ), the other champs league spots are to all intensive purposes secured and 2 out of the 3 relegation spots are filled so this is going to be a lame duck end to the season all round. Of course the fact that I'm expecting le cock to look at coquelin and ospina doing well and see no reason to upgrade, is a big factor in my mindset at the moment too - the old 1 or 2 players away from league title success is always there hanging over us :cry:

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

Herd wrote:I do have sympathy for those who come from afar and get the game days shifted on them.
On a more positive note I'm moving back to the smoke in July so I will be able to go every week again !
Islington is mine ,but whats with these 5 pound a pint pubs on the manor ?
The Barn look like a haven for the Tory party elite !
Stay clear of Hop And Berry on Liverpool Road. Bought a pint of Beavertown Bloody El - cost £6:30. Will not be going back!

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

gazzatt2 wrote:
TheCook wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:
TheCook wrote:But why is the T in 'thread' cpaitalised?
the same as in your

LOVE ARSENAL HATE USMANOV banner
Only 13 posts, but glad to see you are following the forum rules of referring to something that happened once back in 2007 at any available opportunity

been on here a long time now
sit in block 8
i know which part on the North Bank creates the most atmosphere
what will you do if Usmanov takes over
that will end your cosy tie up with Arsenal
hows Redaction's cup final ticket allocation ?
Not sure if this was supposed to be a list of questions or not as the format is quite unusual, so I shall answer the ones that do appear to be :

Still support Arsenal.

OK thanks, most of us had 3+ away credits so we didn't have to chance the ballot, but still have a few mates on the lookout. You?

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

TheCook wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:
TheCook wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:
TheCook wrote:But why is the T in 'thread' cpaitalised?
the same as in your

LOVE ARSENAL HATE USMANOV banner
Only 13 posts, but glad to see you are following the forum rules of referring to something that happened once back in 2007 at any available opportunity

sit in block 8
Not sure if this was supposed to be a list of questions or not as the format is quite unusual, so I shall answer the ones that do appear to be :

Still support Arsenal.

OK thanks, most of us had 3+ away credits so we didn't have to chance the ballot, but still have a few mates on the lookout. You?
i got on in the ballot thank you only 1 of 4 though :(

would like to go to away games but with 0 credits you have no chance of getting a ticket to build up your credits

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Only 13 posts, but glad to see you are following the forum rules of referring to something that happened once back in 2007 at any available opportunity[/quote]

sit in block 8
hows Redaction's cup final ticket allocation ?[/quote]

Still support Arsenal.

OK thanks, most of us had 3+ away credits so we didn't have to chance the ballot, but still have a few mates on the lookout. You?[/quote]
i got on in the ballot thank you only 1 of 4 though :(

would like to go to away games but with 0 credits you have no chance of getting a ticket to build up your credits[/quote]

:rubchin: oh I see the old Catch23 situation huh!? :?

OneBardGooner

Re: swansea thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:small team from a small fishing village who got lucky. Even Hitler stopped bombing the shithole after 3 days because theres fuck all there worth destroying. Jack Bastards.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

3 -1 to THE Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Or it might be 3 - 2 :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

defleppardisking wrote:Win this match and we will win the league title next season. :barscarf: :barscarf:

:shock:

WHAT!?

You mean if we win this match - Wenger will quit!?

REEESULT!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
defleppardisking wrote:Win this match and we will win the league title next season. :barscarf: :barscarf:

WHAT!?

You mean if we win this match - Wenger will quit!?

REEESULT!
Even when Arsene departs this world, he will be propped up on the bench, similar to weekend at Bernie's, he will be here forever.

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

Just win the fooking game lads, all turn up play yur hearts out and bring the bacon home :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nuggets wrote:Just win the fooking game lads, all turn up play yur hearts out and bring the bacon home :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol:

:D :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

.@Arsenal team to play Swansea: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #AFCvSCFC
6:59pm - 11 May 15