RED/SILVER MEMBERSHIP

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: RED/SILVER MEMBERSHIP

Post by rodders999 »

gunnabegood wrote:
rodders999 wrote:^ ^ ^ ^

Augie you need to teach this geezer about the wonder of the paragraph :lol:

:wink:
Point taken :barscarf:
:lol:

Welcome to the forum 8)

The waiting list is meaningless as far as I can make out, it's all a bit of a farce. I know people who've been on the season ticket waiting list for 8 or 9 years that have yet to be offered a ticket and people who've been on it 5 years or less that have.

Same with silver, I've been red since around 2004/05 and have never been offered sliver. I know people who only joined the membership scheme around 2010 and are already silver. Complete joke :roll:

gunnabegood

Post by gunnabegood »

rodders999 wrote:
gunnabegood wrote:

Welcome to the forum 8)

The waiting list is meaningless as far as I can make out, it's all a bit of a farce. I know people who've been on the season ticket waiting list for 8 or 9 years that have yet to be offered a ticket and people who've been on it 5 years or less that have.

Same with silver, I've been red since around 2004/05 and have never been offered sliver. I know people who only joined the membership scheme around 2010 and are already silver. Complete joke :roll:
Thanks Rodders999, I became a red member in December 06 and will let you know if I jump the queue!

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

gunnabegood wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:50 am
rodders999 wrote:
gunnabegood wrote:

Welcome to the forum 8)

Thanks Rodders999, I became a red member in December 06 and will let you know if I jump the queue!
Give em a bell Rodders, before/after every renewal period I always asked for my actual position, a lot of people drift because they are lazy fuckers and can't be bothered to "ask the question" no wonder the club takes the piss out of em! :lol:
Oh and record it, should be no longer than 10/11 seasons..... :banghead: