SUNDERLAND HOME

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Theoperator

Re: SUNDERLAND HOME

Post by Theoperator »

I have never seen anything like as many tickets on the exchange- 100s especially upper tier :shock: :shock:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Theoperator wrote:I have never seen anything like as many tickets on the exchange- 100s especially upper tier :shock: :shock:
Because people cant be arsed, like me.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Tedious 1-0 (Giroud)

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Looks like we might go quite attacking, Bridcutt is injured and Advocaat seems to be suggesting that Johnson might start (I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome from the home support!). Hope that doesn't leave us too open at the back. I'm officially bricking it even though we should be safe anyway, you can never tell in relegation battles

augie

Post by augie »

safcftm wrote:Looks like we might go quite attacking, Bridcutt is injured and Advocaat seems to be suggesting that Johnson might start (I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome from the home support!). Hope that doesn't leave us too open at the back. I'm officially bricking it even though we should be safe anyway, you can never tell in relegation battles

There's a 15 year old joke in there somewhere but I just can see it :wink: :lol: :oops:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

augie wrote:
safcftm wrote:Looks like we might go quite attacking, Bridcutt is injured and Advocaat seems to be suggesting that Johnson might start (I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome from the home support!). Hope that doesn't leave us too open at the back. I'm officially bricking it even though we should be safe anyway, you can never tell in relegation battles

There's a 15 year old joke in there somewhere but I just can see it :wink: :lol: :oops:
:)

Whatever you do, don't tell him there's a "Family Enclosure".

:shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

safcftm wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:this is going to be a classic match, under the emirates floodlights. the atmosphere will have reached boca v river levels thirty minutes before kick-off. theo and sanzhez will rip them apart and we will be leading 12-0 by the half time interval. the chorus of "one arsene wenger" will reach such a crescendo of noise that the stadium will rock, and the earths crust will crack open :barscarf:

better mingebag? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tick... tock... tick... tock. It was relentless. However no matter how frequently the sound came, the perfect moment remained ever in the distance, like a rainbow's end. It felt like it would never happen, that we would never get to experience it, but then like the coming of Christ, we were graced at last. The day had dawned. Now it was not just some night, far, far away, indeterminately in the future... it was tonight, and I could almost touch it.

When thinking of the game that lay ahead many images of titanic battles flashed through my mind, fluid and quick like Mertesacker bringing the ball out of defence. Ali v Frazier, the battle of Verdun, the battle of the Somme. My heart raced as I realised that none would match this Gigantomachy of a match between two footballing titans.

The home side, a team so talented they could sleep with Susan Boyle, and enjoy it. The away team a footballing side the likes of which hadn't been seen since Brazil in the 70s. The ingredients were all there; we had the flour, the cocoa, the chocolate buttons, and this would be one epic, hedgehog cake of a game.

The international attention the game had garnered rendered pre-match discussion pointless, every angle had been considered, the Queen had even stopped short an official engagement to announce that, with Bridcutt out, she would opt to play Johnson from the start in a more central role. You could feel the tension. When this game was done, both sets of fans would sigh, catch their break and flake to the floor like a flaccid penis which has just shot it's biggest ever load all over the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

It would be beautiful, it would be epic, it would be.....

Arsenal versus Sunderland at the Emirates Stadium on the 20th of May.

Buy tickets now, or forever like in regret...

Better DB10 marra?
I'm. Not. Sure. :rubchin:

On the one hand, I'm still detecting cynicism, but now mixed with sarcasm. On the other hand I think it's nice our forum can accommodate two such psychologically fucked up people as yourselves. :D :wink:

Haven't been called "mingebag" since that night Spuddy's missus kidnapped me, tied me up in her love dungeon, and violated my person with her strap on. :D 8)

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

The Mackems are safe, as are we in that 2nd or third – who gives a shit at board level?

Hull are doomed as Bruce couldn’t win a game against Utd if they played with nobody on the pitch and he was given a 3-0 head start.

That said, I expect a 4-2 who-gives-a-fuck-a-thon.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

looking forward to the atmosphere created tonight by the redaction area :roll:

markyp

Post by markyp »

SteveO 35 wrote:A 0-0 draw which will see unbridled joy for all 60,000 fans as the phenomenal achievements of avoiding relegation and almost certainly guaranteeing the 3rd place wet dream are realised. Wet wipes all round and one hell of a cleaning bill afterwards cleaning up the goo in the toilets as Rodders and like minded souls whack one out collectively at the final whistle
I don't think Shakespeare could have put it any better Steveo :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:A 0-0 draw which will see unbridled joy for all 60,000 fans as the phenomenal achievements of avoiding relegation and almost certainly guaranteeing the 3rd place wet dream are realised. Wet wipes all round and one hell of a cleaning bill afterwards cleaning up the goo in the toilets as Rodders and like minded souls whack one out collectively at the final whistle
Win, lose or draw I'm keeping it in my undies until 4:45pm Sunday when half way through the lap of sexual appreciation for consecutive champions league qualifications I shall whip out my pecker and declare to one an all that there is

ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER :barscarf:

silus

Post by silus »

2-1 to The Arsenal

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

arseofacrow wrote:
augie wrote:

:)

Whatever you do, don't tell him there's a "Family Enclosure".

:shock:
Least if he gets banged up for it he'll be used to a tight stretch inside......

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Poyet was in charge last time we played you. Now we've got Advocaat I can officially say that in two hours time your arse will meet our dick for the first time. Can't wait, love a bit of dick, me

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:?