Europcar Arsenal fan of the season

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chunky The Gooner

Re: Europcar Arsenal fan of the season

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

TheCook wrote:I heard a story yesterday that Ernie was denied entrance to Old Trafford on Sunday due to his walking stick as stadium management classed it as a banned item : Has anyone else heard this? Was eventually let in after 20 minutes of the match, along with another Gooner who was on crutches and had the same issue.

I have voted for him on this basis!
That's true 'The Cook' I wasn't at Old Trafford but I was with Ernie in the supporters club yesterday and he told me. Fucking
madness. The man is 89 for fuck sake he needs it to walk. I hope the club or have complained to Manchester United for this
awful treatment of a pensioner . The voting closed at 5pm yesterday so once again thank you everybody who voted. I will update you all when I hear myself

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

That's a disgraceful way for an elderly person to be treated. They should be made to apologise to him for that.

Let's hope that tomorrow brings some better news for him. :barscarf:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Get in, Ernie.

:barscarf: :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ziegler1988 wrote:Ernie won, nice :barscarf:

http://www.europcar.co.uk/arsenal-fan-of-the-season
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: Excellent :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

see there is a god......and his name is denis bergkamp ! :D

Someone needs to bring Manure s treatment of Ernie to the public eye via the media - see what the nazi cuntts have got to say for themselves...it is despicable that a man of his years should be treated in such a dis-respectful way...NOT ON! :cussing: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TheCook wrote:I heard a story yesterday that Ernie was denied entrance to Old Trafford on Sunday due to his walking stick as stadium management classed it as a banned item : Has anyone else heard this? Was eventually let in after 20 minutes of the match, along with another Gooner who was on crutches and had the same issue.

I have voted for him on this basis!
We need to get this into the media - anything to show the manure scumbags up for what they really are.....maybe all grounds should ban that OAP rednose from entering on the grounds (no pun intended) that he is a hateful cunnt.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I voted for Ernie the other day too glad he won :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Excellent stuff! Congratulations Ernie!!

Chunky The Gooner

Thank you very much everybody who voted for Ernie. When I see him in the supporters club I will pass on all your good wishes.
As for the Manchester United thing its disgusting . I don't personally know who to complain to directly . I'll try and get the full story/reason on sunday.

Thank you all once again

Chunky

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Delighted for Ernie. Gooner Legend. :barscarf: 8)

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:Thank you very much everybody who voted for Ernie. When I see him in the supporters club I will pass on all your good wishes.
As for the Manchester United thing its disgusting . I don't personally know who to complain to directly . I'll try and get the full story/reason on sunday.

Thank you all once again

Chunky
Yes, and please come back and post the full story as it seems bonkers as it's not as if stewards wouldn't have encountered an old person before :lol: - that makes me think there's more to the story.

Perhaps the walking stick doubled up as a javelin? or a cattle prod? :rubchin: because you'd have to have lost all sense of reason to start banning old people that need walking aids. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Chunky The Gooner wrote:Thank you very much everybody who voted for Ernie. When I see him in the supporters club I will pass on all your good wishes.

Thank you all once again

Chunky
Yes, and please come back and post the full story as it seems bonkers as it's not as if stewards wouldn't have encountered an old person before :lol: - that makes me think there's more to the story.

Perhaps the walking stick doubled up as a javelin? or a cattle prod? :rubchin: because you'd have to have lost all sense of reason to start banning old people that need walking aids. :lol:
:lol:

I'm thinking it had more to do with a high-vis-vest-wearing, jumped up, manc jobsworth that has never touched a vagina before. :rubchin:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Well done Ernie (and Chunky!)

I heard that once they allowed him in they took the stick from him so he couldn't use it?

Look forward to hearing the outcome of this.

Chunky The Gooner

Basil is a Gooner wrote:Well done Ernie (and Chunky!)

I heard that once they allowed him in they took the stick from him so he couldn't use it?

Thanks Basil but its nothing to do with me. All I did was forward a link I was sent. So thank you everybody I will try and get a photo of Ernie tomorrow. Then somebody can show me how to put in on here !

Chunky

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:
Basil is a Gooner wrote:Well done Ernie (and Chunky!)

Thanks Basil but its nothing to do with me. All I did was forward a link I was sent. So thank you everybody I will try and get a photo of Ernie tomorrow. Then somebody can show me how to put in on here !

Chunky
And a pic of his deadly walking stick please :lol: