2015 /2016 home kit

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
armchair

Re: 2015 /2016 home kit

Post by armchair »

I like the current kit. Nicest one for a long time imo. armchair jr likes it too.........

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Wouldn't wear one if you paid me, but I do care if the team look smart on the pitch, which they would in that 8)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:the new trend of playing in next season's shirt at the end of the current season fucks me off no end. t*ttenham wore theirs last week, ffs it wasn't even the last match of the season thecunts :evil:

and the number of gullible fuckwits willing to pay £60 for a thin bit of cloth with that stupid, plastic badge printed on with the canon facing the wrong fucking way- simpletons of the highest order! much better value to buy a retro shirt, without the stupid cl badges and shirt printing.

btw the button looks shit :shock:
So...... do you like it or not? :rubchin:

:D :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

I saw it a couple of weeks ago when they were filming the advert for it. Looks pretty nice, like many on here I wont be buying though. My retro shirt will do for me :barscarf: :barscarf:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Gooner Jim wrote:I saw it a couple of weeks ago when they were filming the advert for it. Looks pretty nice, like many on here I wont be buying though. My retro shirt will do for me :barscarf: :barscarf:
:barscarf: Absolutely! No adverts, no names, no badges apart from a classy little cannon pointing the right way.

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:As per arseblog

http://news.arseblog.com/2015/05/brand- ... -home-kit/

I haven't purchased a shirt for 4/5 years now but it looks nice, like the button on the collar.
Only problem with modern day footy tops is if you aren't ripped in the abs dept they make you look like a right lardy *word censored*.

I'll stick to the polo tops thanks!

Sums it up perfectly for me 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Red Snapper wrote:
Gooner Jim wrote:I saw it a couple of weeks ago when they were filming the advert for it. Looks pretty nice, like many on here I wont be buying though. My retro shirt will do for me :barscarf: :barscarf:
:barscarf: Absolutely! No adverts, no names, no badges apart from a classy little cannon pointing the right way.

A friend of mine got the retro shirt as a present but it was too big for him ,so fair play he gave it to me ,I offered to pay him for it,but he wouldn't take any money for it,all he asked was I didn't mention wherexi got it from as he didn't want to offend the person who gave it to him.Top man and it will make an appearance this weekend .